Chapter Four

I couldn't remember passing out, but I'm sure I've never woken up so calm and so warm. Strong arms were wrapped around my back and shoulders, while I was straddling someone's lap and had my head leaned against their shoulder.

I felt like I was in heaven.

Like I finally died in that stupid hunting season, and an angel came and picked me up.

Except, I didn't expect to feel so flushed from an angel like I wanted to dry hump him and kiss the soft spot on the base of his neck.

My eyes opened right away, shock washing over me as I realized what I was thinking about, and came face to face with only darkness.

My hands shot up to the chest beneath me.

As soon as I felt his heartbeats, I knew it was the Lord, and something within me calmed. My Beast purred in the delight of our position of bodies. Which surely wasn't something to be proud of right away.

He purred to me, assuring me it was the right place for me to be sitting at.

I tried to squirt my eyes to see better of my surroundings. All I could be certain that we were in a moving car with some extra dark windows. So dark that not even a ray of light was coming through them.

Without knowing, I was caressing his chest, looking around us to see if I could lighten up the car at least a little bit so I could finally see his eyes in real life and not only in my mind.

''Don't.'' He stopped me just when I was about to pull down the window by our side.

My hand snapped back from the handle for the window and moved back to his chest, completely confused. ''Why? Does the light bother you?'' I couldn't believe how worried I was.

He didn't answer, but I simply took it as a positive answer. The light did bother him, and I wondered did it have to do something with the scar on his face or was it because of his heightened senses as a Lycan.

Slowly I moved my head back to his chest and leaned my cheek against him, enjoying the warmth his body was giving to me.

I realized he removed his wool coat and wrapped it over my shoulders. Somehow, it was big on me, which could be a positive thing since I was a big –

My head shot up again, and I looked in the direction of his eyes in panic. ''Am I heavy to you?'' I was already lifting my weight with my legs that were on both of his sides.

As my answer, he pushed me down on his lap by grabbing my hips and pulled me closer to him.

Well, that must be a negative answer.

For a Lord, he wasn't as talkative as I'd expected Lycan Lords to be.

I've always imagined them to be cruel, bossy, egoistical monsters who love to rub their title and wealth to others, yet, the Lord under me was quiet, rarely spoke... Or at least, he rarely spoke to me.

I sighed in frustration, making him begin to caress my back up and down. Each time he'd come to the edge of my jeans, he'd shot up his hand.

Perhaps he simply didn't like my butt...

Just when I thought he might not like my body, he began purring, creating much deeper vibrations than I'd hear at male wolves. Both of his hands slowly came down to my butt, grabbed onto it, and pulled me so close I could feel... Well, his... Member.

The member who was awake. Caressingly big. And strangely wide. Interestingly hard.

A blush warmed up my cheeks. So, he could feel my emotions... Which only mates could.

My eyes widened as I realized that as if I was Einstein. I stopped him from moving me closer, and placed my hands on his shoulders, wanting his full conscious attention on me. ''Are we Mates?''

He simply purred louder. That's a positive answer.

''As in Soul Mates?''

He chuckled lowly and raised his hips a bit so I was sitting right on his member.

Even though I was blushing like a potato, which only made me much more talkative, I didn't allow myself to get distracted. The more embarrassed I was; the more talkative I'd get. That's probably the reason I only had one boyfriend in my whole lifetime.

''B – but you know, we are tw – two different species.''

He made some sound as if was confirming what was obvious.

''A – a – and you know how tricky that is? Right? We ca – can't just go out and be like you know – public.''

My rumbling made him stop. Which was exactly my point why I was still a virgin no matter how many times I tried to stop being one.

His hands moved from my butt, up my back, over my shoulders to my face. He circled my head with his hands and brought my face closer to his face. That close, I could see the shape of his eyes, and even in the darkness, they were mesmerizingly beautiful. ''Why?''

Just like that, he pushed me to talk even more.

As if I needed a push.

''Well – you know – people would talk. I mean, first of all – the most obvious, I'm a little you know, fat.''

The growl was so loud I almost had to cover my ears. It didn't make me feel afraid although I should have been. It was a growl louder than garbage cans banging against each other. He held my face close to him, making a snake-like sound as he inhaled the air through his teeth.

''You. Are. Not. Fat.'' He spoke each word painfully slow, his warm voice wrapping around each letter.

I chuckled. No matter how mad he was, there was no way he was delusional. ''Come on – I'm five feet five and one hundred and eighty-three. You're not that blind. No one is that blind. I mean – have you seen my sisters, they are like six feet and flexible like ribbons, and don't even get me started on other females. They're like – ''

He lifted his hips again and pulled me right on his member. I could feel it so good it made me stop talking. Well, that was definitely an innovative way of making me stop talking. I gasped as he made my hips slowly rub my core against the length of his member.

''Never been this hard.'' He mumbled. I could still hear the anger in his voice, which made him ten times hotter.

I huffed some air and closed my eyes for a moment to collect my thoughts as he was slowly making my hips move back and forth.

Goddess, perhaps he liked chubby girls?

''What more?''

He liked when I talked or did he think that was helping? Because I knew I didn't like when I talked. ''Well – there is also the fact you're stronger – ''

He shoved me against his body, and I felt the tip of his nose coming over my collar bone.

'' – And wiser – ''

With the tip of his nose, he traveled between my breasts and inhaled deeply my scent. That was one of the places where the female's scent was the strongest.

'' A – and older – ''

He bit onto the fabric on my left breast and pulled my shirt to him, then moved to my collar bone and began kissing the skin on it. I had a really hard time concentrating.

''And hotter.''

He chuckled and licked the side of my neck before coming to my ear. His breath was tickling my ear shell in the most sensual way someone could possibly imagine.

''That makes you the strongest person in this world.''

I wanted to rip his clothes off when he simply laughed and fuck some sense into him – but since I had balls off a castrated cat, I didn't dare to do it.

''No, baby.'' Him calling me by a pet name almost made me melt into a puddle. ''It only makes you stronger.''

''How?'' I felt like a teenage girl ready to hump his bones, yet, proudly, I stayed completely calm.

''Because you own me.''