SAY IT ALL - 10

super rich kids with nothing but loose ends,

super rich kids with nothing but fake friends

SUPER RICH KIDS - FRANK OCEAN

HARRY'S POV

I was awoken by the blaring sounds of my incessant alarm. I sighed and rubbed my tired eyes as I stretched my aching body.

A groan escaped my lips at the thought of doing any work today but knowing that Arabella will be with me slightly alleviated my displeasure.

I needed her to come over today. While I was in bed last night, I thought of a good idea to find Louis's men and potentially figure out what happened to Dimitri.

I'm pretty smart, aren't I?

I turned on my speaker and played One Way or Another by Blondie. I've got to admit, it's kind of good.

I brushed my teeth as I slowly moved to the beat and pretended to be performing in front of a crowd. I wonder what it would feel like to be a famous singer adored by millions of people.

I guess I'll never know.

After throwing on a simple, comfy outfit, I texted Arabella to let her know my plans and she replied telling me that Zayn could drop her off soon.

There we go again with Zayn. What the fuck is going on?

I needed to ask him about it but now is not the time.

My feet carried me towards my guitar as I thought about my untouched notebook. I haven't opened it or written anything in ages. I slowly began strumming the soft notes of a song I wrote a while ago named A.M.

I was too immersed in my song to notice the persistent knocking radiating in my apartment.

Arabella's suddenly angry face greeted me as I opened the door, making me dread her next few words.

"Are you deaf, Harry? Why invite me over if you won't open the door?" she asked as she pushed herself off the doorway and into my apartment.

She followed me into my kitchen and sat on one of the stools by the kitchen island.

"Sorry, I was doing something," I replied as I opened my kitchen cabinet, bringing out everything I need to prepare my coffee.

What happened to her? She slightly started becoming nice to me, but now she's back to being angry and hostile.

Don't get me wrong, it's incredibly hot, but one day I'm going to have to put her in her place.

"Coffee?"

"I'm good. So, tell me your plan." She intently looked at me, anticipating hearing my response.

"Patience, Angel. Let me have my coffee first."

She rolled her eyes and went on her phone as I admired her sitting there.

Does she realize how hot she is?

Her figure enthralled me as I waited for my coffee machine to work.