𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐆𝐨?

Cover art not mine!!

"Don't worry about it..I know you didn't mean to...knock the books over.." The wolf-like human looked down at Fischl, who was still on the grass. "Need..help?" He held out his hand. Fischl hesitated at first, but took his hand and stood up. She dusted herself off and sighed. "Thanks." 

"..Oh no don't thank me..it's not...-much." The tall being seemed to have a hard time speaking, and spoke very slowly. "Uh- I'm Razor...a junior."

"Oh! I'm Fischl, I'm a junior too, although I've never seen you around?" She titled her head.

"I know you...we're in the same Math class.. it's okay though, nobody really knows me anyways..I've been here ever since I was a freshman. It's ok, used to it...and people not knowing- me.." Razor sighed.

Fischl felt a bit guilty for saying that, but she didn't know. He never talked and probably sat in the back. 

"Hey- are you..okay?" Razor had a hint of concern and worry in his voice, "Seems like you were crying. Anything I can do to help..?" He put a hand on her shoulder.

Fischl looked away and huffed. "I'm okay. Don't worry about the great Fischl!" She put her hands on her hips.

"Erm..ok..bye." Razor took his hand off of Fischl's shoulder, and started walking away. "WAIT-" she called out. Razor turned around. "Uh- since we're in the same math class, wanna walk together?" Fischl wasn't the type of person to ask this question, considering she got bullied, but Razor seemed..nice. Of course she wasn't about to trust him after meeting him 10 minutes ago, but he seemed nice enough to not make fun of her or try and trick her.

"Oh.." The tall male stood there for a good 5 seconds, an awkward silence filling the air, before he gave her a small grin and replied with, "Sure." He slowly strolled over to her, and they starting walking to class together.

Their class wasn't too far away, but because of the silence it felt like an eternity. Razor didn't seem like a talkative guy or sociable, but he seemed nice, maybe this was Fischl's chance to make a new friend?

"So- any interests, hobbies?"

"Huh? Oh- uh..I like..taking care of animals..." Razor mumbled. More silence. Fischl opened her mouth to say something else, but Razor cut her off and said, "We're here," without saying anything else, he walked inside of the class and went to his seat.

Fischl sighed, and walked inside as well.

After class because I'm too lazy to write anything else- give me a break 

They had a small break- then P.E, then school was over. Unfortunately she wasn't able to leave school right away because of stupid detention. As she was heading towards the lockers, two people caught her eye. Bennett, a guy Fischl had her eyes on for a while, and the familiar face,  Razor. Her eyes lit up, and quickly hid around the corner to see what they were saying. 

"Come on Razor, I'm not that bad! Can we just get along and be buddies?"

"...I am supposed to babysit today, because of you I can't. This always happen." 

"I'm sorry..I'll make it up to you..somehow..I promise!" Bennett grabbed Razor's hand as he was about to walk away.

"...Ok."

"So- can we hang out like we used to in middle?"

The taller male nodded, and they walked away somewhere together. 

"...What does he mean by he can't-? Huh." Fischl put a hand on her chin. As she was caught up in her thoughts, the bell rang and she yelped. 

"I haven't even gotten my gym clothes on...ohnonono..." In a rush, she dashed to the locker room to get ready.

A/N: I KNOW I SAID THSI CHAPTER WAS GONNA BE LONGER BUT I RUSHED AND RAN OUT OF IDEAS IM SORRY-  anyways somebody give me ideas for the next chapter pls

also I didn't edit this or re-read it for mistakes so tell me if there are any

im gonna try and update my other stories so y'all can check those out as well