The Pre-School

Mrs. Sharon (Real Pre-School Teacher AHH the Memories :))

Zoe (Don't know how to make the thing on top) and Luke Jackson were building with blocks, as they continued laying blocks one on top of another I thought to myself, How do they do it? I felt a tug on my sleeve and looked down it was the 3 year old twins. "We need you to  judge our tower contest!" Zoe exclaimed. "Okay, lead the way." That was another thing the twins were only three yet used words like consetution sometimes!! As I walked over I realized what they had been building, "Who do I judge first?" "Ooh Ooh Mee!!" I was tugged to Zoe's blocks. "It's The Great Wall Of China!" I could tell anyway, but it looked like an exact replica "Wow, I going to look at Luke's now." I walked over to the young boys Empire State Building "Okay, so who's the winner?!" He yelled. "Hmm" I pretended to think as I tapped my chin "I think.......It's a tie!!"

"Yaayyy!!!" The children said in sync as they hugged. Awwwww I thought to myself "You ready to play in the sprinklers?! "YEEAAHHH!!!" They ran to the bathroom to put on their swimsuits. 

This is Quinn he's a time skip, and he says he wants Ice Cream he is now screaming for it *Technical Diffeculty screen*

I saw a white van pull up. "Zoe, Luke your mommy is here!!" I heard a series of yays as Mrs. Jackson got ambushed with hugs, "Hi I'm Annabeth." she held out a hand "Sharon, Nice to meet you." Annabeth leaned down to tell the twins something "Daddy is at home making blue cookies!" More yays, "And were visiting Aunt Piper's house." "Are Aunt Hazel, Uncle Frank, Aunt Cal, and Uncle Leo gonna be there? I wanna build with Rose!!" He looked up at his mom "I want to use the legos." Mrs. Jackson, or Annabeth just chuckled and said yes to all his questions.

As they drove off I thought to myself they were a very cute family. Since they were the last to leave I hopped in my own car remembering I promised to get my kid Quinn Ice Cream.

SHort cHaPpIE sorry bout that