Chapter 1

----Adeline P.O.V.-----

Today is the day the biggest audition my ticket to My dream.  Broadway Today I am  auditioning for Chicago  for Roxie Hart. I don't know how to feel Scared or Nervous. They are same right?  "Addy are you ready?" My husband Matt ask. Me and Matt have been married for a year we have been together for 5 years. In our  junior year of high-school  we had a daughter Amelia But I continue to high-school."Yea Babe remember to drop off Em to day care." I said. We moved to New York right after we  finished high-school my parents didn't care much Both drug addicts. Me and Matt saved money since our freshman year. We are both chasing our dreams Matt a music  producer and I a star I sing, dance, and acted my highschool had the programs. I ran to the bathroom comb My hair into a bun and I was wearing a pink summer dress. My husband walked into the bathroom and saw me. "Wow I gotta watch out" He smiled and kissed me. "Adeline I am so proud of you we can finally leave the Bronx. Have more ki--" I cut him off "No more kids " I laugh. "I have to go It's almost 9 the audition is at 10 you know how the subway is" I smile and kissed him. "Yeah I know." He Groan.  I run to My room seeing Em laying on our bed and gave a kiss on her head . I kiss Matt and told me "good luck " I smiled and say thank you. I walked out of our small apartment. I walked down on the hard steel stairs fuck I shouldn't have wore heels. But fuck it I walked to Subway got my ticket waited for the subway Come. When it came I went inside and saw no opened sit Great. I hold a pole the subway moved It took 20 minutes to get In the big apple.  Got there and ran To a near Starbucks while I ran I bumped into Man with coffee I fell on my butt all of my dress is spill with coffee. He offer his hand for helped I haven't seen his face until I got up I saw him his hair Curly so buff and so tall with a suit on  his eyes beautiful green eyes like emeralds . I bite my lips trying to seducive him thinking what I came do with him.  "I am so sorry miss I didn't mean to!" He said with a deep British accent. I snap out of my thought remembering I am married and have an a audition. "Yeah It's fine. " I fake smiled. My audition is 30 minutes my dress is ruined Fuck! I looked down and walked away knowing I blew it all. "Wait " he called out. "I helped you get clean up." He smiled. "No it's fine I was the one that bumped into you." I looked at him. "Come on love I insist. " he I looked at me. "Fine okay." I said. "Oh By the My name is Harry Styles. " he stated.

*I wanted more of that.*