One

Tamura Riko. 26. Recently moved to the city to pursue a teaching career. I am just as nervous as I am excited. I’ve always loved teaching and this was a big step in my career. My grandmother who I used to live with passed away a few months ago, so I was on my own. I still am sad about not having her around, she was the only family I had all my life. But I am grateful for this opportunity.

It was my first day and I will be teaching at Jujutsu High. I was welcomed by the principal and assigned a class; well, the only class of first year as this was still a relatively new high school. I will be teaching history and English ( again new school) and could not wait to meet my students.

I open the door to the class and saw all the kids trying to get to know each other and I was kinda reminder of my own school days, now a hazy memory.

“Class! Please take a seat!”

Everyone rushed to the nearest chair and sat down. All except one: a pink headed boy who was just staring at me.

“Teach?” he asked, as if he was in a trance, “I must say you are beautiful”

Me who does not know how to take compliments from a 15 year old boy:

“Uhhh, thanks…? Please sit down….”

“Im Itadori Yuuji!” He yelled and sat down. Well…

“Hello class! I am your class teacher. Call me Miss Tamura! I will be teaching you history and I look forward to this year! I will be taking roll call, but as I call your name you can introduce yourself by telling something about yourself. No pressure, its all your choice!”

I kept calling out names and they stood up and introduced themselves (or not)

“Fushiguro Megumi!”

“Here!”

“I am Itadori Yuuji!”

I giggled, “I know Yuuji, please sit down,”

“Kugisaki Nobara!”

“Hi Im Kugisaki Nobara and I love my face.”

“That’s an interesting introduction Nobara!”

Attendance was over and we still had a few minutes to kill. I was thinking of what to say as the students started talking amongst themselves, when the I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and saw a tall man with white hair and wore black goggles.

“Yes?”

“Miss Tamura?”

“Yes, it is I.”

He held his hand out for me to shake, “I am Gojo Satoru and I am their science teacher. Welcome to Jujutsu High!”

“Oh that’s very nice of you! Thank you! Also I think you have the first period? I’ll have a few more minutes with them if you don’t mind…”

“Sure! I’ll see you during lunch!”

💜

Welcome to a new stroy aaaaa im so excited!