Two

One month into teaching at the new school and it had exceeded my expectations in more than one way. I thought these kids are going to be a nightmare. But most of them are okay. See how I said ‘most’? haha.

Itadori Yuuji, Kugisaki Nobara and Fushiguro Megumi.

“Yuuji, your assignment?” I sighed

“The ghosts took them!” the class laughed.

Yeah, they are a little too fixated on the fact that the school might be haunted. I like to believe in ghosts myself… but this is too far in my opinion. I had them three stand at the back of the class for coming in late to class, as usual at this point.

“Megumi-kun?” I looked at him with hope.

“Sorry, teach, just this once,”

“This is a graded assignment! What is up with you three?!”

They bowed their heads.

“I have no option but to take you to the principal after class.”

All three of them fell on their knees begging. That’s the thing. I can’t seem to stay mad at them for long. They aren’t bad people and they are kids after all.

“This time. Just this time. I need your assignment by tomorrow or else-“

“We will not disappoint you this time ma’am!” They yelled.

…….

I went to the teacher’s lounge after class and started to make myself some much needed coffee. I hear footsteps behind me but ignore them because I was too tired to talk to anyone.

“You look awfully tired, Tamura-sensei,” it was Gojo-sensei.

But it felt like this happened before. Déjà vu, you know?

“Is everything alright?” He snapped me out.

“Oh yeah, just, students you know?” I sighed.

“I understand. Well, it is Friday today. Go home and take rest.” He patted my shoulder.

Gojo-sensei…I must say, I might have developed a little crush on this man. But so have the other staff members. He is quite the charmer. There is one thing that is odd though. He never takes off his goggles. The goggles are so tinted I can’t see what his eyes look like. It peaked my curiosity but never bothered asking him about it.

After school, I decided to check out a nearby pub to get something to drink and unwind.

It seemed like a small place, which I did not mind. The crowd was starting to build up a bit, so I quickly took a seat at the bar and ordered a drink. I was stuck to my phone, not really interested in anyone around me.

But a man approached me and complimented how I looked in the dress I was wearing. I just cut him off before he could say more. I said that I wasn’t interested and went back to my phone.

I thought he wouldn’t get the hint, but he was dragged from the bar by his girlfriend. The NERVE of some people.

A few minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder.

“Not interested,” is all I say, not taking my eyes off my phone.

“Oh, I wasn’t hitting on you, Tamura-sensei,”

I whipped my head in the direction of the voice and yep, it was Gojo-sensei.

“I am so sorry!”

“Its okay, no pressure. May I take a seat next to you?”

“Of course!”

he took a seat and that was when I noticed his outfit. I tried my best not to drool. He was wearing a long-sleeved tshirt and jeans and boy did he look good.

I just hope I don’t get too drunk.