A Ray of Hope

They were sitting with eachother on the same log just like yesterday and many other days. Hand in hand beside eachother.

The sun was setting, creating a beautiful scene that was unfolding in front of their eyes.

He looked at her. Her brown eyes were shining just like the sun and a small smile was playing on her lips. All of sudden he tightened his hold on her hand and squeezed it a bit, "Marry Me."

She wasn't shocked. She knew that how much he loves her. Still,with a small smile she turned to him and said, "I would love to do that.But my father doesn't have enough money to give you."

"I m not asking for your father's money. I don't want dowry or any other thing. I just want your father's consent and your presence in my life", he said gazing at her beautiful face.

Nodding her head she said "Lets go then. I m ready to face him and tell him about us." Now he was shocked. She agreed just like that...!!

They went and explained everything to her father. He said the same thing that his daughter told awhile ago.

He assured her father that he doesn't want anything except for her.

Next day they got married in the nearest registrar office. Both were happy. So were the family members.

Married Life begins.......

They were living their blissful life after getting wedded. He had recently started working in a company that is a bit far from their place.

As for her, she was living her dream. Her only dream. Him. Love him. Marry him. Be with him. Forever and ever......

After three months...........

One day he came out of their room wearing a pink shirt and grey pants, searching for her.

There she was, clad in her blue saree, looking as beautiful as ever. Waiting near the door with her dazzling smile and holding his office bag and bike keys. Grabbing his things from her, he dropped a kiss on her forehead and left.

After one and half hour, the news came that he got in an accident and died on the spot.

He is dead.

She was broken and devastated. Her dream broke into a harsh reality. Her husband broke all the promises and left her alone.

After his funeral ceremony, someone handed her his clothes. That pink shirt he wore before he died.

But there were blood stains on it. She wanted a clean shirt of him. So she went to the nearest laundry and gave it to the laundry worker.

"This stain won't come out. I think there is nothing that could be able to remove  the stain. Its better if you just throw this shirt in the garbage", said the laundry man.

A few days later she met her friend who advised her not to waste time for a shirt,"That stain won't come out.....!"

Now, she was determined to get that shirt as clean as it was before getting stained. And now she will do that by herself. After all Its his shirt which he wore during his last breath and she is definitely not gonna lose it.