Chapter 1- Wolf moon

I haven't seen Scott or Stiles in three years and in those years I could say that I looked different. I mean when something like your mom and sister dying. Losing your powers and your dad is trying to make sure that you and your brother are safe. That would cause a huge change in your heart, but I can't be sad at all times. I know my mother and sister wouldn't have wanted that.

I also don't think going back to California is a great idea especially when Dominic Toretto is one of the most wanted men in the world who also happens to be my father.

As I was driving my Black 2011 Dodge when I had gotten a call from my older brother letting me know that Dad told us to go on to our new home in Beacon Hills. It will be early morning by the time we get home.

This drive has been long, but fun in a way. In a way, having mini races with your brother or fixing one of our cars on the side of the road.

Once I and Brandon made it to what we would call home now. I saw Elena in one of the windows indicating she made it here before all of us. I could never see Elena as my mother, but I had nothing against her. She made my father happy. I still have hope that my mother and twin sister are alive, that's what keeps me going.

I heard a knock on the window of my car and saw it was my brother. I got out and realized that he had bags in his hand.

"I am waiting until tomorrow to unload and unpack. My mental state can't take it." I felt like I was going to fall out at any minute. I was tired and ready to go to sleep even if it was for two hours.

Brandon replied as he walked towards the house, "Your mental state can't take a lot of things."

"You know what jackass I'm at least in my correct grade," I argued, as I followed behind my older brother.

"That's a low blow." I quite frankly didn't think it was. With that, our little squabble was over and we walked into the house together. We talked to Elena for a while before we went up to our and as soon as my head hit the before it was lights out.

~~

I felt like I was drowning and I was freezing. I woke up gasping for air, but I heard laughing. I looked to the right and I saw my brother with a bucket. I looked down at my bed seeing the ice.

Before my brother could even think about what I was going to do I jumped after him running through the new house after him. I felt someone catch me by my arm.

"What the hell is going on?" Our dad demanded as he saw that I was drenched and Brandon was running from me.

"This bastard poured ice water on me," I explained to my dad as he let go of my arm and Brandon sat at the kitchen island.

"It was time to wake up sleepyhead, you need to get ready and we both know you take forever," Brandon says like it's the most normal thing to pour ice water on someone.

"Grace go upstairs and get ready," Dad told me calmly while glaring at Brandon.

As I walked upstairs I saw Elena coming out of my room with the sheets and comforter. I smiled at her to say 'thank you' and walked straight to my bathroom to take a shower.

I got out in my towel and noticed that my bags were in my room which had to be my dads doing. I knew for a fact that I was not being dressy today, but I still felt the need to be cute.

 I knew for a fact that I was not being dressy today, but I still felt the need to be cute