1

It's been two years since my beloved Shrek jumped out off a window, losing his life.

I dealt with it very easily as his dick was small so it wasn't much of a loss.

However I needed to get out off town and start my life so I decided to enrol in college.

It was my first day and the room was already full as I walked in and there was only free seats left at the back.

Once I settled in a green figure was heading my way...

"Sh- Shrek?!?!!"

"BLOODY HELL GOVNER SETTLE DOWN LOVE" the man that looked like Shrek shouted,

"Oh I'm sorry hehe it's just that hehe you look so much like my ex called Shrek"

"WELL BABES MY NAME IS SHREK, YOU MUS BE TALKIN BOUT MY BOTHER SHREK"

"wait... Shrek's your brother????!?!??" I sang.

"YESSSS BITCH 💅💅😌" he said as he sat in the chair opposite me, on the other side of the aisle.

Although that was the only free seat left in the room, I couldn't help but feel like he was flirting with me. I mean he could've sat on the floor or even on the teachers desk but instead he chose to sit opposite me...

"Hello students and welcome to the Nicki Minaj Lyric Analysis Course" the teacher said as she came twerking in the room.

"Now can someone explain what Nicki meant with the simile 'let him eat my ass like a cupcake'?"

But instead of listening to what the student at the front replied with, I couldn't stop thinking about the giant olive sitting opposite me.