Night Sexy-ass

I just wanted to warn you that this story has mild and mature sexual scenes so please do not report

You have been warned thanks

This one is for one of my dedicated fans, Vespana love you=P

***

Sharon's POV:

Cassie this, Cassie that Cassie Cassie Cassie

That's all, I, like, hear. God, I got rid of that bitch but he just keeps going on and on.

"Hello, Cassie baby look I know you think I cheated on you but I.. I... Please come back to me I love you" Sean whispers the last bit

He's been leaving voicemails to her for the past couple of hours she can't even pick up her damn phone.

"Sean like leave her alone what about me, come back to bed I'll make you feel all better" running my hand up and down his hot legs giggling. Being me is so hard.

Sean curses "No Sharon this this is all your entire fault!" I roll my eyes

"Two weeks this has been going on, you did something to me I've never cheated on my girlfriends before until you came along I love Cassie, LOVE HER AND YOU RUINED IT!" he announces

Gasping I cover my mouth with my hand, oh my GOD how dare he, I helped him and all he does is shout at me for saving him from that ugly cow. Doesn't matter, if he doesn't want me I still have Alex and my children back home are probably waiting for me anyway.

"You are so ungrateful, I'm just going to fuck Justin he's waaay better in bed, especially yours"

"In my bed! With my best friend!"

"No, well yes that too. I was talking about your coach"

Sean's mouth flaps open then closes a couple of times.

Why did I ever screw him? He's such a dork. With a hot bod, anyway.

Sighing dramatically I tell Sean that I am going, he paces and rambles on how he needs her and wishes he knew what had happened.

DESPERATE

The important thing is that I split him from Cassie and she has a broken heart now.

***

Cassie's POV:

"Look Sexy-ass can you please let me go now I mean this mansion is cool and everything and your hot and stuff and kidnapping me with all of your bulging muscles and considering that you live in a mansion must mean you're rich. So you're a Sexy-ass hot rich kidnapper" I conclude.

Have I mentioned I have never babbled in my life, this is a first.

"Are you okay?" Damien asks, god he has such a deep sexy voice.

Snorting I begin to babble again chatting to myself mostly about nothing, my voice seeming to get louder and are jumbling together. Roberto and Damien have literally dragged me from the car to their house.

"Damien can I have a word with you?" Roberto asks his arm behind his back

"Yes"

They both turn their heads to me as one.

Freaky

"I'll be okay here while you talk about me" I confirm

Roberto nods his head at me but Damien smiles at me. They walk out of the room they had pushed me in with force, in addition to locking me inside so I can't escape.