Chapter 2 - Letters?

"Muuuuummmmmmmyyy!" I voice yelled from the bottom of my bed. My eyes slowly peered through tiny slits but I was blinded by the sunshine coming through the curtains. "Daaaaaddddddyyyyyy!" The continues shouting came again.
"Aubrey quit the noise sweetie!" Adam moaned sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "If I'm up your getting up" he continued in to his morning rant poking my side bones. I rolled onto the opposite side purposely dodging him.
"Amelia!" He said grabbing me into a tight hug then letting Aubrey pile herself on top of me. I slowly awoke. Every small movement made was clearer and bigger as I rose to a sitting position. Aubrey rolled over and sat perched in between me and Adam like a little madam.
"I'm up! Awake!" I said sitting straight bolt up stretching my arms wide. I smiled at Aubrey who had just her eyes peering out the top of the covers, her big brown eyes wide as ever.
I'm guessing it's time we all get up I thought to myself.
I roll over grabbing her tightly and tickle my little pest into a hug. Her laugh is the most infectious thing ever and soon had all three of us in a fit of laughter. Getting out of the covers I stretched my legs out and grabbed my dressing gown off my closet door.
"Dinosaur?" Aubrey screeched at Adam who was now standing by the door. Our little madam was now perched on the bed sat with her arms stretched out with the biggest and cutest smile on her face...ever!!
Dinosaur is just Aubrey's way of saying a piggy back. Adam sighed but with a smile back and walked over to the bed, bending down. Aubrey jumped out the covers and hurdled onto his back. Wrapping her arms around his neck he stood up and we headed to the livingroom.

The livingroom was so bright as the sun came right through the curtains. Adam rested Aubrey on the livingroom carpet and started toy fighting with her. My family are so crazy sometime, wait all the time. Where did I get them from? I smiled and headed into the kitchen, flicking on the light a bouquet of flowers caught my eye as they were perched on the dinning table. The bouquet full of red roses, white carnations and pale pink miss piggy roses sat all neatly arranged looked stunning in our white granite finished kitchen. "Adam what are these for and when did you get these?" I said full of emotion walking into the livingroom to find Aubrey sitting on Adams back, his head to the side and both of them watching cinderella... too cute!
His face turned around in shock "there not from me, wait... what flowers?" He said suddenly jumping up. Poor little Aubrey had just been sprung of his back as he rushed into the kitchen. She got such a fright and no wonder the way he got off the sofa like the house was on fire. Aubrey's little face went a bright shade of red before a loud screeched cry suddenly formed as her little face went into a expression of shock while her body went into shock mode.
"Aubrey, baby come see mummy" I said running over to her with wide arms. She climbed off the couch and came over to me at a run wrapping her little arms around my shoulders. I picked her up kissing her head slightly, "Daddy didn't mean to scare you honey he just got a fright" I smiled wiping each individual tear as she buries her head into me wrapping her arms around my neck. In my mind Adam better be running because if that bitch sent him them flowers I will kill her and more importantly if it was her how the hell did she get in my house?
I settled Aubrey on my hip for a few minutes till she settled then slowly I sat her back down on the sofa to watch cinderella. Her little face was still red from crying so I kissed her head multiple times and pulled the blanket from the arm chair over her. I then slowly headed back into the kitchen to see what was happening with these mystery flowers.

Adams head was in his hands as he tried to figure out where the flowers had came from and why they were suddenly on our kitchen counter.
"Right explain!" I said closing the kitchen door over slightly so Aubrey didn't hear our loud and aggressive tones because I knew they were coming as my blood boiled with hatred, - I hate when kids see their parents arguing, nothing worse- I don't need her in tears again.
"I honestly have no idea Amelia, I swear" Adam said rubbing his forehead. I think I may have overreacted but where did they come from?
"I was thinking the same thing? Adam I'm beginning to be concerned and I swear if that Chloe has been in my house I will rip her to shreds do you understand? Yesterday pushed my limits" I screeched my voice becoming loud and very agitated. I grabbed the bouquet of flowers and tipped them upside down. Rummaging thought the plants I could see a white envelope fiddled in between all the green vines. Petals were flying everywhere as I completely, well almost destroyed what once was a masterpiece of flowers. The White envelope finally fell. Nothing was wrote on the front very odd. I slid my fingers though the paper to revel a note inside titled; my true love A. Adam tried his best to retrieve the note from my clutch but was I what giving in. The note read:
My true love A,
These roses and carnations represent how long I've loved you through there many petals and seeing you tonight in your mums house I realised how much I've missed you all this time. I understand your now with THAT and have a little...um...Audrey? But you can take Audrey and we can be a better family. Better than whatever she's bearing, like what's up with her bad ends?
Please give me the chance I've been waiting for since the age of seven years old to become the one... Mrs Sanderson.
Sorry if this is a bitty over the top but I need to show you how much I care before I loose you!
I love you to Mars and back Adss XXX
Ps. I've returned your mums spare key to her house after i secretly stole it for your suprise so don't think you can call me a weird ex girlfriend as its through her letter box LU❤️
I dropped the letter with utter shock. What even is this? She is honestly the moment psychopathic ex girlfriend I have ever came across. Adam grabbed the letter as soon as he could and I could see in his head he was slowly reading it but with every sentence fear grew stronger in his eyes. "Amelia I'm sorry I never knew...honestly" he muttered as he reached the bottom of the note. "She is insane I have no clue how she knows where we live" his puzzled face re read the note again.
"I know it wasn't your fault but do you realise why I overreacted?" I said walking over to him a resting my hand on his shoulders.
"I do, completely." He went dead. "I'm more concerned that she's been in our house, the house our child sleeps in were anything could of happened"
"What Audrey?" I smiled since Aubrey was now Audrey.
"I know right, but this isn't a laughing matter Amelia I'm away to phone my mum see what her reaction is to this" he said kissing my hand that rested on his left shoulder.
"I've got two minds to phone the police" I mumbled as he walked into the living room to get the phone for Adam who was away to phone Elaine, this was another level of creepiness. I swept the petals up from my previous melt done and cleaned everything up. Today might not be a so called "normal" day but we need to make it as normal as we can for the sake of our daughter. I decided that because this morning has already been so eventful a fresh batch of chocolate chip pancakes will be a good start. The smell of melted chocolate in pancake batter caused a spectacular amount of scents into my kitchen. As I flipped the sixth and finale pancake Aubrey came rushing through, "pancakes?" she smiled climbing into her special chair at the table and crossing her arms. "Pancakes!" I grinned serving up the pancakes in threes on three different plates.
The table already was set with freshly whipped cream, strawberries, chocolate spread, blueberries, bananas, sprinkles and maple syrup. It was time to get creative with these pancakes! As I sat down with my plate a small kiss was planted on my cheek from a very happy Adam. "What was that for?" I smiled as he sat across from me and Aubrey. "Everything" he said in a cheesy manor. "Especially these pancakes" he laughed scooping whipped cream onto his first one, spreading it all over it then dipping his finger in it and popping it onto Aubrey's nose. Her giggle was so infectious that we were all in a fit of laughter for about ten minutes. This was the Adam I knew and loved. The pancakes were amazing!! And I'm not exaggerating.
After breakfast was settled and all the plates, cutlery and cups where in the dish washer I decided it was time to get ready and out of my pjammas!
"Dress day?" Aubrey asks me with a cheeky grin as I empty our washing machine out.
"I think so!" I answer as I grab the washing basket under my arms and head to the stairs with my mini me by my side.
"Amelia?"
"Yeah?" I smile peering behind me.
"Me and Mum will sort it, I promise"
"I know you will"
I then headed up the stairs with Aubrey and placed the washing basket into the laundry room. I then got Aubrey dressed and she was looking as sweet as can be in her little pink checked dress, denim jacket and little white frilly socks. I then clasped her curly brown hair back at one side with a pink flower bow, allowing her curls to fall gently around her face. I then had to make time for myself to get in the shower.
Locking the bathroom door I could hear Aubrey singing away to herself in her bedroom as she plays with her dolls house. "Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are" echoing through the door making me smile as I switch on the shower.