Land of flowers

It's been 2 days already that Eren's Titan was traveling to find the perfect spot to restart their lives.
During days, Mikasa was asleep in Eren's hand, while he was walking.

And during nights, it was for Mikasa to look after Eren when he was resting. Both made sure that none of them got hurt, hungry or tired. Eren cared a lot about the ebony haired girl, so when she was tired he insisted to go rest with him. But we all know how much Mikasa could be stubborn, when it came to the one she loved.

The hand she was in, was closed around her, so she could not catch a cold, fall or even see the sunlight when she tried to sleep.

Suddenly, Eren's hand opened and it let Mikasa see the landscape she had to discover.
It was Magnificent. Flowers dominated the ground, there was huge forests and the mountains were standing in the background. That was a nice place and it caught Eren's eyes. He dropped Mikasa off and she was looking at his Titan:

"It's so tall" she thought.

"Eren are you okay ?" She asked him still waiting for him to come.

The giant body was not moving. It only stood up for a while, surely to admire the view from a different angle. Then, 5 minutes later, Eren came out of his Titan and the rest of it evaporated progressively.

"That was a long trip, but I think we arrived at the best place." Said Eren as he took Mikasa's hand. He held it tight.

"Yeah, it's beautiful Eren." Answered Mikasa.
She leaned her head on his shoulder. And both were enjoying that moment. It was short and yet peaceful.
But Unexpectedly, Eren gently grabbed Mikasa by the waist to hold her and started spinning in the land of flowers. Mikasa couldn't stop laughing, and that made the young man smile.

He was happy to make her smile again. He also has grown very muscular, and Mikasa did not fail to notice it while he was holding her. She could glimpse his abs when his shirt was floating in the air. That made her blush hard.

Eren put her down. And leaned his nose to hers before kissing it.

"I-I...*Sight*...I love you Mikasa. I'm glad you came. You make my days lighter." (Damn, was that really hard to say ?)

" -I love you too Eren." Said Mikasa with a nice smile, she then leaned closer and kiss him, which made Eren's heart flutter and face blush. He was definitely as red as a tomato.

But Mikasa was a bit concerned. After all, although they managed to escape from Marley and arrived to an unknown place where they could start a new life, they still had nowhere, to sleep, nor to eat.

"-Does that mean, we're going to build our own house ?" Said the young woman while looking around her.
"-Why not ? I think it's a great place don't you?"
"No no it's fine ! It's just that, it's soon going to be noon and we won't have enough time to build it."

Eren smirked and looked at her with a malicious look.
"-Have you forgotten about my Titan ? We have enough wood around. I'll just have to pick some trees, I'll be cutting them and-"

"-We will be cutting them together !"
"-Hey no ! You can get hurt ! Besides you need to rest..."
"-Says the one who constantly got saved by me !"

"-Yeah yeah, but that was in the past, now I'm strong ! Look !" Exclaimed Eren as he showed off his biceps.

Mikasa sighed and rolled up her sleeves to reveal her own biceps.
Eren was speechless, he completely forgot about Mikasa well built body. They both started comparing their biceps.

"I'm stronger." Replied Mikasa with a confident tone.
"No-"
Suddenly both bursted in laugh as they knew they were being too childish.

"Okay, enough arguing...let's work...together" said the young man with an annoyed face at the last part. At least he was still smiling.

Several minutes after that moment, Eren transformed again. Him and Mikasa started building their house. Mikasa firstly cut a piece of stone and leaned it to some wood to make an axe. Once the axe was made, the young girl was cutting the tree trunks that Eren gave her.
Then, when they finally had enough wood, the Titan assembled all the pieces of wood. It slowly became a cabin.
Sometimes both had to rest or eat a bit. But they immediately went back to work.

The Building process lasted about 10 hours and when they finished, it was already night time. Perfect timing.

"We made it on time...good job ! Woohoo ! " exclaimed Eren as he went down of his Titan.
He immediately hugged Mikasa. She could tell he was happy.
"How about visiting it ?" Asked Mikasa.
They looked at their brand new house and Eren bowed in front of her while pointing their home with his hand.
"After you."
"Oh thanks..." Mikasa was smirking while saying that.

Their house was in a nice spot. A pretty calm one with nothing around them. Inside of it, there wasn't much furniture but it would be full of it everywhere in the future. Everything was made by wood. There was a small bathroom area that consisted with a water basin, but that would be soon replaced by a real bathtub. And a large bed was visible at the end of the cabin corner. Mikasa made it and she was a bit proud.

"I love it, Eren." Murmured Mikasa to him.
"I'm glad you like it." He then kissed her cheek.

While Mikasa rested on the bed ( because Eren told her to...AGAIN), the young man was preparing dinner for themselves.

As for the raven girl, she was quite annoyed by Eren's attitude. She wanted to help him like she always did. But perhaps that was the opportunity for them to finally trust each other ?
While she was lost in her thoughts, Eren brought her a bowl that contained a vegetable soup. That was the same soup that Carla, Eren's mother used to cook for them when they were kids. It brought them warm and good memories while eating it.

And finally it was the time for them to go to sleep.
Both lay down on the bed and looked at the ceiling.
Then Mikasa turned her head to look at him. She found him cute at that moment as he couldn't stop yawning. She put a hand on his shoulder. Eren reacted and looked at her.

"I guess this is all for today...goodnight my love."said Mikasa with a soft voice.

" Goodnight my love." Murmured Eren.

They didn't have to wait very long to sleep deeply. What an exhausting and yet amazing day !

Hey thank you so much for reading ! Hope you like this chapter !