Kylo Ren : Adorable Stormtrooper

3rd POV
When it started, kylo and his stormtroopers training on a small, dark, forest planet. The area had been cut down for a base, and the knights were taking materials from the ship into the into the into the area the base was to be constructed. That's when Y/N saw it.

                                 Y/N POV
Then that's when I saw it. A small almost completely faded flash. Then, another it was right next to your hand. I squealed running to catch it.
                               Shiro POV
  I heard y/n squealed, I jogged over to her. At the small flash, I frowned. "What the Leif is that? It's like a broken light " I said. "It's a  firefly, shiro. They're so pretty!" Y/N said excited.
                                3rd POV
The other stormtroopers follow behind Y/N, as Y/N ran into the forest and look around. The fireflies were gorgeous, weaving and flying, flickering into the trees.
                               Kylo POV
I having been look for my stormtroopers for the past 30 minutes until I heard giggling. I Ran over to the giggling and took off my mask. And see Y/N giggling as firefly land on her nose. She always have a pretty laugh. I heard my stormtroopers awe to her. She so adorable. I walked up to Y/N and kiss her.
                               Y/N POV
I was danced and run, playing until I felt someone plump lips on mine. I looked and see kylo's lips on mine. I heard stormtroopers clapped and cheering. We stopped and looked in each other eyes and " I love kylo Ren" I said. " I love you Y/N L/N" he said almost crying. He hug me and I hug back.

I hope u enjoy this and this what the forest like