𝐰𝐚𝐫

series - minecraft diaries [s1]

scenario -
option one :
zane is in town and everyone is nervous. it's no secret war is a possibility on the horizons. suddenly, molly's daughter is turned into a shadow knight. they manage to keep her at bay, but not before zane gets away. the next day the village is filled with rumors and no one knows what to expect next.

option two :
the head guard, garroth, is suddenly holing himself up. you go to visit him when you see a strange figure leaving the guard tower, some sort of amulet in hand. you don't make out much, besides what sounds like the high priest of o'khasis, zane's, voice. is it possible garroth is working for him? what do you do?

option three :
the war has begun and as expected, theres casualties. [crush] gets shot with an arrow. everyone becomes frantic as he's rushed back to the village to the makeshift 'hospital' that was once someone's house, they begin to fade in and out of consciousness and it sounds like they're saying goodbye. roles can be reversed so it's your oc with the arrow and crush is the one you're saying goodbye to!

option four :
myot! anything related to the season one war.

things you need to tell me -
which scenario
your oc's crush

my oc's info - i'll respond depending on your choice!