The first glance

"" Speech
~~ Text
() Thought 💭
<> Authors thoughts

The sun had barely hit the second floor windows as I frantically sprinted around my partially empty apartment . "Shit shit shit" I murmured still eyeing every single scathe of the deserted residence I called my home. "Where on earth is it? God it's gotta be somewhere.." My eyes adorned the now faced down phone which lay carelessly sprawled across the wooden floor.

"Oh thank god if found it" I sigh out of relief. I quickly snatched my now slightly cracked phone I glare at the black screen. I hastily turn it on ignoring the reflection of my wild green hair. I quickly pressed the app which led me straight to my messages. I at that moment read the words I had waited to hear since I joined the cheerleader squad in freshmen year.

Momo: (Hey Izuku :3)
( I just wanted to give you a heads up before practise that you will finally be put into the show at the game this Friday!!)    Sent 6:01am
Izu: ( HOLY SHi- Really?!)            Sent 6:05am
Momo: ( Mhm :3 I'm super pumped that you're finally able to join the main performers!)
( Although it's sad that hagakure won't be performing anymore now that she's taking swimming more seriously, I'm happy I finally get to see you put your training to use :3)  Sent 6:07am
Izu: ( I'm gonna miss seeing hagakure at training but I can't suppress my happiness! I'll see you later for the meet, I have to finish the project due today cause I may have fallen asleep while doing it last night eheheh 😅) Sent 6:08am
Momo: ( Yeah see you :33 Also you really need to stop doing the projects at 12am you already have a terrible sleeping pattern 😂😡) Sent 6:09am
Izu: ( Sowwy 🥺) Sent 6:10am

I set my phone down on the bathroom sink as I glared into the mirror I was now facing. What stared back was a pair of emerald green eyes filled with excitement and now messed up forest green hair. A smile adorned my face still oozing the overwhelming sense of joy I had just encountered. This was gonna be a great day.

Time skip to the cheerleading meet.

I planted my feet as I hoisted Mina (one of the flyers) up into the air. She twirled catching the eyes of the spectators who had now crowded the bleachers which on-looked the cheerleaders practice. I felt quite a few eyes on me which even though it made me nervous being watched it did not falter my perfect < boasting are we now? > position. Mina came down at a slight angle causing her to spin out of control, I readjusted myself as to catch her safely instead of stylishly and managed to get waist before she breached the hard ground.

I head an applause slightly erupt from a few of the onlookers as well as a few new eyes. One in particular caught my gaze. And those pair of eyes belonged to the one and only Katsuki Bakugou, the star quarterback known for his fuckboy attributes. He plays both girls and boys alike, naturally he is swoon worthy in most eyes but not mine, although I have to admit he is extremely handsome. So just as quickly as I caught his stare I reasserted my attention toward the now safe girl thanking me none stop.

"Thankyou izu! God I couldn't control my spin so I thought I was done for but thanks to you I'm ok!!" She slightly screamed, smiling outrageously bright. " Its no problem" I laughed unsurely. " I couldn't just let you fall now could I?" I joked playfully as I returned her smile. I began to turn around as I felt a hand being gently placed on my shoulder.

That hand belonged to the team captain. Ochaco Uraraka. I met her gaze as I slightly turned my head on curiosity. " I honestly don't know what we would do without you Izu!" She uttered as she pulled me into a hug. I laughed happily as I unhandled her grasp from my back. " You'd be fine without me but it is nice to know I'm needed" I giggled slightly flustered. She smiled before walking back over the team.

Time skip to the end of the day. <Btw it's Thursday>

I walked down the now ghosted hallways as I went to grab the handle to exit the front doors of the school. I opened it revealing the sun relaxing in the horizon, it was a calm and humid day. I breathed in the warm air as I began my walk home, my mind going over the practise today. However, even though my mind was occupied I couldn't help the feeling of being watched. The eyes not having a murderous intent but rather a curious feel to them I decided not to think much of it until i had finally reached the end of my patience. I stopped slightly bending down pretending to do my laces as I glanced behind my shoulder only to see no one in sight. I sighed getting up from my crouched position and turning my gaze forward. What I was not expecting to be met with was the chest of a random man, and that random man just so happened to be..