9

BRIAN'S POV

Everyone did excellent. All of them worked differently in front of the camera, but they were all confident. They understood their bodies perfectly.

We were almost through the crowd when Roger came up.

"You know the rules, if you start to feel ill or uncomfortable just give me the word." I explain.

Roger slightly nodded his head before playing around with different poses.

He leaned his back against the wall but I noticed that his arms are mainly covering himself.

"Roger, if you're comfortable with this, can you extend your arms please?" I politly ask.

His face was just getting paler and paler.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask from behind the camera.

Roger hesitantly nodded his head, but I knew he was lying. As a photographer, I need to know body language. And I know that Roger is uncomfortable right now.

"Let's stop. Here, step aside and drink some water." I hand him a water bottle and he slowly walked off. I know he's embaressed.

~

I found Roger after everyone was done. He was back in his normal clothes.

"I am so sorry Brian. I didn't mean to get so anxious. I probably fucked it all up, didn't I?" He looked terrified.

"It's okay Rog. You're allowed to be uncomfortable with certain shoots. Next time, please just tell me. I made sure that none of the photos of you today made it into the final cut." I explained.

"Why are you so nice to me?" Roger quietly asks. Practically no one was in the studio.

"I'm nice to everyone." I say.

"But, why are you nice to me? Nobody is nice to models, especially male models." Roger whispers.

"Everyone should be treated with kindness. It shouldn't matter what job you have." I simply state.

Roger sighs and takes a sip of his water.

"Thank you." Roger whispers.

"It's the least I can do." I respond.

AN

-GROOVYLADY