Part 11

Leviathan pov

"Did you get it" I asked Beelzebub " yeah it was kinda hard to find it but I'm a powerful demon so how could I not have" Beelzebub said with a smirk of encouragement I scoffed "whatever"I said and grabs the artifact " what does this even do anyways because it was a really hard to get" Beelzebub said " I thought you said you were a powerful demon" I said in a mocking way " well sometimes powerful people can have obstacles too" Beelzebub said " that exactly what this thing does" I said smirking " huh it make people powerful? But I thought you wanted to stop Asmodeuse?" Beelzebub said " Are you dumb I thought you were a powerful demon or whatever and they are really smart" I said " not all the time just tell me" bee said " uhh I don't see how you got to the top well this artifact is very special this will make Asmodeuse disappear for 30mins and what will use to get what we need and get out with out any problems but it only works two time so we have time be careful" I said " ohh this gives us enough time to get your precious sweetheart" he said with a smirk " yes it will and he will be all mine's" I said with my evil laugh( not the evil 😂🤚)

Tae pov

" hope Jimin's endangered we need to find him I had a vision about jimin getting kidnapped by demons and you and I both know that my vision never lie" I told hope "We need to find him right now" hope said " but where did he go he didn't come back home last night d..do y..you think he already was TAKEN!!???" I said terrified and frustrated at the same time we are supposed to protect him w...we failed my eyes started to tear up I could help but think the worst has happened " Tae calm down we just have to pray he didn't get Took an away let just try to fi-" hope was cut off when we hear a loud crash from downstairs. We both ran down stairs to see Beakhyun laughing at jimin who is known the floor " JIMIN!!!" me and hope said together and we ran and huged him " where were you" I said worried " well I wa-" jimin tried to say but hope says something " I thought you were just going to work but you stayed out the hole night" hope said and I nodded " guys he's a grown man he could go out by himself sometimes and besides he wouldn't even be outside if it wasn't for use pressuring him to go see the world" Beakhyun said " he has a point but there is a crisis in he can't go out anymore" hope said looking at jimin " WHAT!!??" jimin said loudly " why not the fuck" he said angry " jimin you can't go I had a nightmare and you know that all of my nightmare come true you've experienced if first hand" I said beakhyun looked at me and hope I looked at him with the ' I'll tell you later' look hella gave me a node I looked at jimin he was frowning I've never wanted to make him do something that made him sad but I have no Choice at this point it's my duty( haha he said duty 😭😂😂) "I understand hyung" jimin said " but can you tell me what your dream was about" he says " I wish I could but not this time it might hurt youf future" I said he only nodded didn't say anything " know than can you tell us where you've been since yesterday" hope says jimin looked like he was a criminal and I was worried " well you see" he started we waited for him to speak again " I kinda sorta slept at my bosses place yesterday night haha" he said awkwardly " YOU DID WHAT!??" we said at the same time " well that explains why when you came in the house I barely touched you and your fell my little jimin got dicked down it kinda funny" beakhyun said I saw jimin blush" we'll damn jimin get you some than" I said proud of him and totally forgetting about the dream hope tapped me " what?" I said jimin and beakhyun looked at us " we'll we haven't met jimin boss yet" he said I looked at him than at jimin I put my hand over my mouth he's totally right I was so happy that I forgot to play mom "jimin he's right I'm happy for you but we will have to meet him so we can make sure he isn't a threat" I said he nodded I can't wait to see jimin-ah new friend(👀)I laughed at myself after that we had talked all day about jimin and him boss..

Hope this dream stays a dream and not reality... 🙏🙏

Author pov