Chapter 3

Marcella
---

After settling into the apartment we all decided on ordering pizza and having a movie night. Me and Armani ordered ourselves a large half cheese, half pepperoni pizza. Jules on the other hand refused to eat any other pizza except for Hawaiian.

"Ew! Why the hell are you getting pineapple pizza?!" Armani gagged at Jules while ordering the pizza online.

"Because no one ever gets pineapple." Jules whined with a pout. "Imagine how you would feel if you were a pizza and everyone wanted all the other pizzas except for you" She pleaded with glossy eyes.

"AWW I love you my little strawberry cheesecake!" I exclaimed while throwing myself on her back and squeezing her tight. "Holy fuck Jules you're an actual angel!" Armani gasped in shock.
_______________

We spent most of the night chatting and laughing our asses off until we heard a sudden knock on our door. I placed the bag of popcorn I was holding on the floor beside me and made my way to the door.

"Hey Gabe what's up?" I questioned looking up at the tall blond. There was another guy standing behind him. He looked around the same height as Gabe, he had dark skin, dark eyes, tight black curls, and you could tell that he probably worked out quite often based on his build.
_______________

"Do you mind if me and Izaiah chill here for a bit?" He asked while strolling into the apartment before I could even answer.

"I'm sorry, it's just... ooh pizza!" He exclaimed while getting sidetracked and sprinting to the living room to grab a slice of pepperoni. I let out a small giggle as I watched a large smile form on his face. I swear he's a 9 year old little boy trapped inside of a 18 year olds body.

"Anyways as I was saying, our friend Kade has a girl over at our place and we can't handle all the noise they're making. She's screaming like crazy and..." "We don't need the details Gabe." I interrupted while scrunching my nose in disgust.

"Oh I  just realized that I don't even know your names!" He said staring at me and the girls like a lost puppy.

"I'm Marcella, Marcie." I grinned.

"I'm Armani." She waved slightly.

"Uhm..I'm Juliette but you can call me Jules." She mumbled while staring down at the wooden floors. Me and Armani smiled at each other from across the room.

Jules is literally the most precious human being to ever walk this earth.

"Jules? That's a really pretty name." Gabe stated while struggling to wipe the grease of his face with the sleeve of his sweater. I stared back at Jules only to realize how hard she was blushing. She looked like a big red tomato.

I walked over to the kitchen to get myself a bottle of water, when I noticed Isaiah leaning on the countertop texting someone.

"Hey." I said quietly. "Oh hey, sorry I didn't even see you there." He grinned. He was a lot more nonchalant than Gabe, he seemed a lot less energetic than him that's for sure.

"Don't worry about it I was just getting some water, do you want anything?" I asked while walking over to the fridge. He shook his head and gave me a small smile in response.

"I'm Zai." He said while walking up to me holding his hand out. "I know, Gabe mentioned it before." I smiled. "Marcie." I chuckled as I shook his hand. "Nice name. It suits you." He smiled. "Thank you." I chirped while waltzing back into the living room with Izaiah following close behind.
_______________

We spent the night watching all the hunger games movies, laughing, talking, and throwing handfuls of popcorn at each other. We all got along surprisingly well. Armani and Gabe did most of the talking. They kept everyone pretty entertained.

Izaiah sat on the couch chipping into the conversation every so often, and I did the same. Jules and Gabe smiled at each other every chance they got, which left Jules with a completely red face from all her blushing. They were so cute it was disgusting.
_______________

I learned a lot about the two boys tonight. Gabe is definitely a social butterfly. He's super energetic and friendly. He's also effortlessly hilarious. I can already tell him and I are gonna be good friends. Zai is quite literally the opposite of Gabe and reminds me a lot of myself. Izaiah is super laid back and chill. He goes along with a conversation easily, and he's also crazy smart.
_______________

"Hey there's a party tomorrow night if you guys are interested." Isaiah said with his eyes glued down to his phone. "HOLY SHIT THATS PERFECT!" Yelled both Gabe and Armani. Everyone bursted into laughter at how in sync the two of them are.

"I'm in!" Chirped Jules while still gazing at Gabe with a small smile on her face. "What about you Marcella?" Questioned Gabe. "Huh? Oh yeah of course.." I said kind of zoned out.

"I'll drive!" Armani said in an excited tone with her eyes opened wide. "Ok cool! Kaden will probably meet us there anyways." Izaiah shrugged while rolling his eyes and shaking his head slightly.

"Kaden? I thought his name was Kade." I asked in a confused tone which now seems kinda stupid of me. "Oh yeah, Kade is his nickname!" Gabe said while continuing to fill his cheeks with buttery popcorn and pizza as I shook my head feeling a tad bit embarrassed.

"So there's three of you?" Mani asked. "Yep, it's always been that way. Me, Izaiah, and Kade." Gabe stated while stuffing even more greasy pizza in his mouth. "Us too!" I grinned.

"Well I guess it's the six of us now!" Izaiah smiled confidently. "I mean we're kind of stuck with each other." He said. "Yes we are." Armani agreed pointing finger guns at him with a bright smile plastered on her face.

_______________
A/N:
Yay third chapter done!
I literally have the biggest crush on all the characters :o
And pineapple does NOT belong on pizza!!
I stand by that <3