Shizun, these are just butteflies

It was late in the evening when Mo Ran finally got back from chopping woods. Yup he would nvr let his shizun do these manual labour or chores. The spring breeze was cool with a hint of fresh pear blossoms which were blooming beautifully outside of their little cottage. It has been a few months since the battle of two worlds and Mo Ran and Chu Wanning were still in seclusion on South Peak mountain. They decided that it's still too early for them to show up considering all the things happened before the unfortunate event.

However, Mo Ran would gladly admit that he was loving every second of this honeymoon phase. It felt like there were only the two of them in the world.

Chu Wanning was sitting at the desk, writing something down with his usual calm serious face. No emotions showing at all. But Mo Ran knew he was writing the letter for Xue Meng and it would be wrong to say the task wasn't emotional. What kind of shizun would be happy to abandon one of his precious disciple. Not to mention, Xue Meng found out the relationship between the two of them during the battle. That must have been a huge blow to Chu Wanning. Mo Ran placed the logs outside the cottage and prepared to take a bath at the spring nearby. He was thinking of a nice surprise for Chu Wanning after this. He needs to cheer up his one and only love after all.

Chu Wanning was still struggling with the letter but he finally decided to make it short and concise; apologizing his absence during his inauguration. It was still odd to address Xue Meng as the superior one but he consistently used the formal terms now that Xue Meng was becoming SiSeng's leader. He believed in his disciple's abilities that he would become a good sect leader just like his late father. Chu Wanning let out an inaudible sigh.

Just then, Mo Ran came into the house. He was holding a branch of pear blossoms and there were red spiritual butterflies with golden wings flying around that blossoms. Mo Ran thought they would recreate that night at Yuliang village where they were making butterflies and Haitang blossoms to sells. Chu Wanning finally stood up from the desk, walking towards him. He knew Mo Ran was up to something.

With a glance, he asked, "What's up with the butterflies. Trying to sell them with 10 gold coins?" Mo Ran laughed at his remark. He replied, "No. I just thought I'd cheer you up. You seemed gloomy today." He handed the pear blossoms branch of Chu Wanning and called out, "Wanning.." As soon as Chu Wanning grabbed the branch, the restinf butterflies started to dance around him.

Chu Wanning frowned, "make them stop. It's distracting." But Mo Ran got a silly idea to tease him. "Hmm, shizun. You say they are distracting but distracting from what? Are you doing something important?" Chu Wanning didnt say anything but the tips of his ear are starting to turn pink. Cute, Mo Ran thought as he said, "if they are getting in the way, i can make them go away. Hmm wanning what do you think?" He got closer to Chu Wanning whose face is only a few inches away.

Mo Ran's hot breath is brushing past his burning cheeks. Chu Wanning tried to calm down but he cant control his wild heart beats. Its been 3 months but he still cant get used to the sudden intimacy and flirting from Mo Ran. He lowered his head slighting in attempt to hide his blush but Mo Ran suddenly grabbed his face and lift it up. He is now staring straight into these two pair black eyes, a tint of purple dancing with wild desire.

Their initial kisses were soft and sweet like the taste of morning dew combined with that of honey. Mo Ran hugged Chu Wanning gently. The butterflies are now dancing around them illuminating golden red glow. As their kissed deepened with more desire and greed, Chu Wanning couldn't help but pull Mo Ran off to catch his breath. The string of their saliva still lingering on his pink swollen lip. "Make them disappear first," Chu wanning was resolute. That only caused Mo Ran to start kissing him again, their tongues intertwined, his hands running along Chu Wanning's waist, removing his belt sash.

Chu Wanning knew he was being carried away but he had no power to resists. He can feel that his spine and legs going numb. Mo Ran lifted him up and walked to the bed nearby, still surrounded by the butterflies. There is nothing wrong with them being present. Of course not. But how could Chu Wanning continue this love making in front of these sentient butterflies. They are made from Mo Ran's spiritual power but his energy has been better than ever after he got back from demon realm. Which means these butterflies are of high quality and can sense and feel things although temporarily.

Mo Ran laid down Chu Wanning gently and start undressing him while tracing kisses down his neck and chest. Chu Wanning tried his best to make out these words, "Mo Ran, the butterflies....." Mo Ran looked up and smirked, "What? Shizun does not like these lil guys? Dun worry they are not capable of telling anyone what they are about to see." He knew exactly what Chu Wanning is worried about and he is still teasing him. Chu Wanning glared at him when Mo Ran suddenly slide his hands into his pants, groping Chu Wanning's two round and smooth butt cheeks.

The sudden act made Chu Wanning groaned but he quickly mustered up his composure to urge Mo Ran to make the butterflies disappear. But Mo Ran interrupted his thoughts with his husky voice, "if Shizun is embarrassed that the butterflies they are around us, how about I blindfold you? You wont have to see them at all." With that he untied his hair and took his black tie cloth. Mo Ran was only wearing his outer robe when he got back from his bath. With all the fooling around, the robe was now loose showing his tanned muscular chest and the drops of sweat. He was holding the black cloth. Chu Wanning could seee his enthusiasm along with those bright moist eyes.

Note:
Mo Ran here is Mo-zongshi and not tanxian zun. I'll definitely write one with tanxian zun. Oh boy it'd be so wild and kinky i'm tellin ya. I feel like I'm getting influenced by the original content but well cant be help since I'm relying a lot on the novel. I totally recommend that you read the spicy chapters from the original novel instead of this trash lol. I'm continuing this for my own selfishness :') PS: I'll focus more on Shizun's pov later hehehe