Shizun, the night is long

Chu Wanning heart was about to beat out of his chest. He thought, how can a person be this beautiful. But he and his thin face could never answer to Mo Ran's question. When Mo Ran didnt hear any usual protests from him, he gently tie the cloth around his eyes. Chu Wanning now completely naked body was like that of a sculpture, his long legs, his firm chest, his thin and firm waist, the slightly open lips as he lets out moans, his silky hair spreading across rhe bed sheets, all of them are being captured in Mo Ran's sight. Chu Wanning could feel Mo Ran is staring at him. All his senses are now heightened up with the blindfold. Mo Ran's hot hands are now caressing his chest. He suddenly felt the moist and warm tongue around one his his nipple. Mo Ran was persistent, sucking and kissing while stroking Chu Wanning's hard member at the same time. Chu Wanning arched his back, his now exposed his white and smooth neck is attacked by Mo Ran's kissing and nipping, leaving a trail of red and purple marks. Chu Wanning couldn't help himself from letting out small gasps and moans. He could feel Mo Ran's desire and his burning chest. He could feel his hands roaming around his body and his moist lips kissing and playing all over his body. He felt like he is being completely toyed by Mo Ran. He has fallen into his trap, unable to stop trembling at every touch. Mo Ran's fingers entered his back, sliding in and out in a rhythm, stretching the contracting pink hole. The two make love almost everyday so despite Chu Wanning's self-humiliation, he has already loosened up past the point of discomfort. He shivers slightly and lets out a soft moan as Mo Ran's fingers brush past a certain spot. It took everything for Mo Ran not to jam it in into Chu Wanning and fuck him senseless right then. His moans and gasps were making it impossible for Mo Ran to control himself. "I'm going in," he gave a passionate kiss to Chu Wanning and then starting to enter. No matter how much they did it, Chu Wanning's body would never completely adjust to how large Mo Ran is. He suddenly thought of the lines from the book he accidentally read, "Absolute unit, truly awe-inspiring." Chu Wanning had no idea why that line popped up in his head. As Mo Ran thrust himself deep, Chu Wanning gasps become more erratic. "Wanning... are you okay?" Mo Ran's voice was low and his breath was hot as he bit Chu Wanning's ears. "Mhm..." he let out a voice that seems like both a reply and a moan. Mo Ran started to thrust into him slowly, his breathing getting heavier. It seems like Mo Ran is finally out of patience, he grabbed his legs and put them on his shoulders. His movements became more fierce as he pound into Chu Wanning. The speed and force were so intense that Chu Wanning's lean body is now rocking back and forth on the bed. Mo Ran let out a groan as he continued the thrusts. He can hear every little voice and tremble Chu Wanning made. He leaned in and kissed Chu Wanning, cutting off his small moans. Mo Ran was devouring every part of his mouth as his inner parts were ruthlessly intruded by the Mo Ran's big cock. He has become more sensitive to the intrusion than before. The hot and burning pain and pleasure was almost unbearable as Mo Ran continued to hit his sensitive spot over and over again. It was like his craving and desire has become stronger and stronger with each thrust. He want to quench this thirst so badly or else it would be too much for him to handle. His mind can't think of anything else but the warm embrace of Mo Ran. His moans were getting more desperate but Mo Ran didn't seem like he'd let him off any time soon. "Wanning....." Mo Ran's breathed out, the air around them was hot. Chu Wanning couldn't hold on much longer as he struggled to speak out a sentence, "S-slow down, ah... I can't.... anymore...." Mo Ran deepened the thrusts and said a low voice, "shizun, it's okay... let it out." Chu Wanning couldn't take in any longer and finally let it out. Mo Ran's movements pause for a while as he leaned down to kiss all over Chu Wanning's chest. He could feel how Chu Wanning's hole was squeezing him uncontrollably. "Fuck," he let out a low curse (1) and he suddenly yanked the blindfold off of Chu Wanning and flipped his body around.

Footnote:
(1) gomen I stole this from original content of 2HA because Mo Ran cursing during sex is just so HAWT. Coudnt help myself :')