Fantastic Fantasies 5

Fantastic Fantasies

This time Addison stands in the lobby of her own hotel room, waiting for the blonde to arrive. It's ten to eight, and Addison is taking deep breaths.

On the one hand, she loves the way the sex makes her feel.

She's been pent-up since she's moved to Seattle, and doing this with Meredith feels remarkably less grubby than resorting to Mark.

On the other hand, the blonde is just as smug, or even more so. And it makes Addison want to roll her eyes at her.

"You're late," Addison glares at Meredith.

"It's eight-oh-one, chill," Meredith says.

"Don't tell me to chill. Let's go upstairs," Addison huffs.

"Wow, so welcoming," Meredith scoffs.

"This isn't about that," Addison reminds her.

"You can still be polite," says Meredith.

"You're the rude one. You weren't on time," Addison glares again.

"Well, excuse me, fussy," Meredith crosses her arms over her chest.

"Were you lost? Or were you just unprepared?" Addison asks her.

"I found my way just fine thank you very much," says Meredith.

"I bet you used a GPS anyway," says Addison.

"Like that's an insult. It's the 21st century," says Meredith.

"Oh, let's just get to it," Addison rolls her eyes again as she ushers Meredith into the elevator.

She's not even caught by surprise when Meredith pushes her against the wall, and shoves her tongue down her throat. Addison parts her lips willingly, tugging on Meredith's hair.

She kisses back just as eagerly, biting Meredith's lip until it nearly bleeds.

Meredith realizes at this point that she's never kissed Addison before. Their past hookups had been lips-off, but she thinks this is better.

It's not about feelings or any of that crap, it's just about getting under Addison's skin.

Making her moan like a whore for her, because Addison does.

When the elevator dings on the 22nd floor, Addison all but drags her to her room, and crashes them both through the door.

They land against the bed, with Addison straddling Meredith.

And that lasts for about ten seconds before Meredith flips them, and starts tearing off all of Addison's clothing.

"If you rip that, you're buying me a new one," says Addison.

"Aren't you rich?" Meredith deadpans.

"Doesn't mean I'm wasteful. You break it you buy it, Grey," Addison warns her.

"And if I break you, then?" Meredith teases.

"Not possible," Addison pinches Meredith's ass.

"Just try me," says Meredith, as she grinds her hips into Addison. "I'll make you scream tonight. Just you wait."

"Let me see you," Addison frowns, as she tugs on Meredith's shirt.

"It's your turn," says Meredith.

"What says we have to take turns?" Addison groans.

"I do," says Meredith.