Dare #15

(WARNING:THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SWEAR WORDS AND SADNESS IF YOU DO NOT LIKE DO NOT READ)

Azura:hm!

Patrick:...

Azura:hm!

Patrick:...

Azura:...

Azura:PATRICK!

Patrick:what!

Azura:why are you ignoring me..?

Patrick:maybe because I'm tried of being your voice! You have your own use it

Azura:why are you acting out now? Why not sooner

Patrick:*mumbles*

Azura:louder

Patrick:I said- Maybe if you weren't so damn clingy!! I would have!! BUT NO YOU ALWAYS FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE!! HONESTLY WHY!? BECAUSE YOUR NEEDY LIKE EVER OTHER GIRL!? I get it you're worried- BUT FOLLOWING ME AROUND ALL DAY ISNT GONNA DO ANYTHING BECAUSE IN THE END YOU COULD EVEN PROTECT-...

Azura:*shaking and crying her eyes out* NO! KEEP GOING GENERAL!? WHO! MY BROTHER?? IS THAT WHAT YOU WERE GONNA SAY!

Patrick:I-I didn't- Azura it was a dare I didn't mean to go tha-

Azura:NO! I DONT CARE IF IT WAS A DARE OR NOT

Patrick:A-Azzy...

Azura:DONT "Azzy" ME!! I KNOW IM CLINGY BUT AFTER SEEING YOUR BABY BROTHER GET BEATEN TO DEATH RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! HOW COULD I NOT BE!?

Patrick:...

Azura:AND DONT YOU DARE STEP DOWN TO SEXIST EITHER! GIRLS ARE CLINGY BECAUSE SHITTY MEN LIKE YOU EXIST! *she's shaking of rage and fear while balling her eyes out*

Hilda:what is happening in here!? *runs into the room*

Azura:...nothing... *walks away*

Hilda:What the- Sire what- 

Patrick:*sniff sniff* I-I-I didn't m-mean t-to g-g-go that far I... it slipped i-I s-swear... I-I would n-never hurt h-h-her like... that *starts crying*

Hilda:.. *bends down and picks him up, holding him against her chest*

Hilda:come on how about we get you some tissues and water then you tell me what happened okay?

Patrick:o-*sniff* o-okay

Hilda&Patrick:*leaves the room*

Lance:*was sitting under the kitchen table trying to hide from the enderwatchers but ended up hearing the whole fight* my... that was.... dramatic...? Is that the right word of that?

Hogworth:yeah probably

Lance:*jumps* How long have you been down here!?

Hogworth:ever since Naeus found out me and the other pigmen ate all the food in the palace 

Lance:how???

Hogworth:Never. Underestimate. A. Pigmens. Need. To. Eat.

Lance:o-okay *what the hell have I walked into?!?!?*