Final part

(too lazy to write what happened before) Dogzai would pin Chuudog to this wood log. The orange haired dog would bark in confusion and panic. "A-ARF!" The brown haired dog would bite his ear softly, then lick the back of his neck, Hoping to get a reaction. The orange haired dog would get started and produce a bark that soon faded into a whine as the brown haired dog would press against his back. The Orange haired dog would lay his head forward, the brown haired dog took notice, his actions were quite effective against the dog. He would start pressing his paws on his back, getting his legs in a perfect position that would guarantee effectiveness. The orange dog knew what was destined to happen. He'd want to resist to trigger the brown haired dog, closing his legs. The Brown haired dog would take notice and was on his last straw. He'd shove his leg in between the dog's closed legs and start thrusting at a slow pace to see the reaction of the orange haired dog. The orange haired dog would start whining loudly, letting out deformed barks. "nrph- ar- hng- arf.." The brown dog took notice and couldn't hold back anymore. He'd start going at a pace faster than he'd ever ran before. The orange haired dog would start trembling intensely ?moaning?whining?barking? louder than usual. His body was shaking so much the brown haired dog thought he would collapse at any second, yet still increasing speed. "H-HNGH- ARF- ROWW" the dog would perform lewd noises.  Panting , sweaty dogs. The orange haired dog would grip onto the log, constantly losing grip and regaining it. Loud pants leaking from the dog's mouth. Like an opera. The brown haired dog would claw at his back, trying to keep up with his speed. Coming to his climax, the dog would go deeper and deeper, exploring the orange haired dog. The orange haired dog's whines and barks would turn scratchy and start fading. It was too much for one dog to take. A blushing messy dog. One last thrust inside the orange haired dog, the deepest one. Their last whine being the loudest one yet. I ringed through both of their ears. The dog would come inside and out of the dog. He was overflowing. The Dog would lay there, panting as the other stayed by his side. Not even having the strength to yap at the brown haired dog.