Early Mornings (Still not good at titles)

Catra woke up to see a startlingly familiar face next to her. It wasn't who she was expecting to see at 8:00 in the morning, in fact, she wasn't expecting anyone.

But there she was, asleep right next to her. 

Wait... I couldn't have...

Catra looked around her bedroom and saw loose clothing items scattered around the floor and on her bed.

She had done it.

OH MY FUCKING GOD... I SLEPT WITH ADORA.

Lucky for the both of them, Catra had said that in her head, still in too much shock to even attempt speaking. She closed her eyes and tried to remember what happened the night before.

She remembered going to a bar. It was the closest one to her apartment complex. The same complex Adora lived in, because they both went to the same college.

They were fairly close, maybe even close enough to call them friends, but neither of them would have expected... this. 

I am so screwed.

Catra looked back over at the pretty face next to her. She's so pretty when she's sleeping... She tucked a piece of Adora's hair behind her ear and smiled. 

Maybe this isn't too bad.

Catra found herself staring at Adora's sleeping face for way too long. There was no way this was just some random hookup. They knew each other. And knowing Adora, and herself, Catra assumed that this happened when they were both somewhat loopy. 

Way to go past me, Catra scolded in her head. Great job drinking responsibly.

But really, She was kind of glad that she found herself in this situation. Adora was beautiful, and nice, and funny, and so many other great things could describe her. 

Catra got out of bed, being careful not to wake her.

She crept out of the bedroom and into her tiny kitchen. She may not have looked it, but Catra loved cooking.

She got out some eggs, croissants, a few other ingredients, and got to work. 

After about an hour, she was finished, and Adora was up 5 minutes later.

"What smells so good in here?" Catra turned around to see Adora rubbing her eyes and halfheartedly trying to fix her disheveled hair. 

Catra's heart nearly stopped. Not only was rolled-out-of-bed Adora one of the cutest things she had ever seen, but she was wearing her t-shirt.

Adora. Was wearing her favorite t-shirt. This was probably the best day ever. 

"Hey, I was just coming to wake you up." Catra planted a kiss on Adora's forehead. "Something smells absolutely amazing in here. Did you make something?" 

Adora was one of the only people who knew about her cooking talent. Not that she was trying to hide it, it just never came up in conversation.

"Yeah, I've been trying out a new recipe, and you get to be the first to try it." Catra put the plate in front of Adora, and her face lit up. 

"This looks amazing!" Adora said as she stabbed a piece and shoved it into her mouth. 

"Did you at least want me to tell you what it is? For all you know, I could have laced it with poison."

Adora looked at Catra with a knowing look. You'd never do that to me. Especially after last night." 

Catra's face went a bright shade of red. "Yeah. I actually wanted to talk to you about something."

"What is it?" Adora was still stuffing her face with pieces of whatever Catra had made for her.

"About last night... I know we weren't exactly being the most... responsible, but I don't think it was a mistake, and I don't think It has to be a one time thing... But you know, only if you want. I was thinking maybe... You could stay here with me."

Adora stopped eating and pretended like she was thinking really hard on something. "Hmm... I'll have to think about it and... OF COURSE!" Adora jumped up, almost knocking the table over, and pulled Catra into a tight hug. 

"Also, it would be pretty nice to know what I was eating." Catra smirked at her. "Fingers and toes."

"WHAT?!" 

Catra doubled over laughing. "No, dummy. I've been practicing making french toast croissants, and I'm glad to see that you enjoy them." She gestured towards Adora's empty plate.

"You'll have to teach me how to cook sometime."

"You would probably burn down the entire kitchen."

"I would not!"

"Yeah, you would."

Adora elbowed Catra in the ribs, smiling happily.

"why don't we go back to the room and cuddle?"

Adora nodded and looped her arm around Catra's waist. 

"Sounds great to me."

Hey guys! This the final chapter of my oneshots! Yes, it took awhile, *Ahem* but we made it! Thank you for all of the support on this project, and I'm so glad people actually like this! In all honesty, I was pretty scared to try out this Idea for a chapter, cause I was afraid that you guys wouldn't like it. But I think it turned out well, and I hope you do too!

Remember, if you would like to read a more complete story, you can check out my Road trip fanfic. Thank ya'll so much!!