Attempting to escape

(Henry's POV)

Well, this is an unprecedented situation I have got myself in. Not only that I have stolen something completely worthless to the government, but I probably wasted their time by going for this safe to have a teddy bear in it. Welp, I guess that a mission faile- *click* Then I noticed Rupert holding his um rifle at me with a pissed-off expression. The captain had an I'm not mad I'm disappointed kinda look on his face. Then the captain in a sad tone looked in the eyes like he was about to regret his choice later.

"Henry you can either choose to come with us and will bring you where you belong, in prison or if you resist we can pump your guts full of lead and leave you to rot on the desert floor, it's your choice," The captain said in a gruff voice

"I plead not guilty because your dumbasses forgot there was a third option," I said as I quickly grabbed a parachute and jumped out of the helicopter.

"Fire," The captain told Rupert.

(Third person POV)

The first bullet hit Henry in the eye (his left but our right) and the rest put tons of holes in the parachute rendering it useless allowing Henry to plummet to the ground. Henry started to fall and his life flashed before his eyes. The failed bank heist, escaping the prison, and successfully stealing the Tunisian diamond. Then he as the ground can insight and Henry already accepted his fate and hit the ground and he took his final breath before passing out.

This was a Collab with "thepotato96" make sure to follow them and,

Have a good day