Exam day!!!

6:30am   Beep* beep* beep* "uhhhhhh shut up stupid alarm" y/n said with an erk mark. A knock was heard on y's door.

"come in" y/n said groggily. It was kurogiri.

" good morning y/n shigiraki wanted me to tell you to not forget the U.A exams are today" kurogiri said.

" shit shit shit" y/n said under her breath.

" Tell shiggy ill be readey in 30 min k" y/n told kurogiri

" okay ill tell him and I can warp us their, also theirs brekfast down stairs when your ready." kurogiri said in a happyish tone.

" oky thanks kurogiri" y/n said with a small smile.

30min time skip......

   you had just finished your breakfast and kurogiri had warped you shiggy and himself to the exam site kurogiri wished you luck and you thatnked him while shiggy just threated to kill you if you didn't do good witch you knew was an empty threat because you and shiggy are like brother and sister.

*flash back* play music;)

y/n was 5 and all by herself on the streets her family had kicked her out once she had gotten her quirk,( her quirk is called hellhound, her quirk makes her stronger and her eyes glow a bright yellow amber color and when she uses it to its full potential she can turn into a 10ft tall wolf like creature that has basically industructeble thick soft fur her weak point is her ankle, also she is prone to passing out if she uses her quirk to its full potential she also cant control that part yet so she dosn't use it unless she absolutly has to.) y/n had accidently hurt her mother when she got her quirk and turned into a smaller version of the wolf and had bit her, both y/n's mother and father had deemed her a villain and they would not raise a villain so they left her on the streets. y/n was on the streets for 3months before a big man(all for one) came along with a boy with crusty skin and mint hair that was a little older than her (shiggy). they took her in and raised her to hate hero's but deep down inside that's all she wanted to be so she could prove her parents wrong. *end of flash back*