Weddings.

A.N. Hello! Right, I know I said I wouldn't do a sequel to 'HTDAHSML' but a few of you have asked for one. (Which I am gratefully pleased with, as it shows you like the story) Anyway, I quite liked where the story finished and I thought a sequel would ruin it. So I did a sort of One Shot in the future! Anyway, enough of me rambling on! Do enjoy and I look forward to your comments and your votes! Thanks! :D  - Danielle!

5 years later....

“Molly! Just stay still, for Christ sake.” Kellie tutted. Again!

“I'm too excited to sit still! You're taking forever anyway.” I muttered, rolling my eyes.

“It's your big day and I want it to be perfect. You made mine perfect.”

“Oh shut up, you. You made it perfect, not me. But I am glad you're here.”

“Wouldn't dream of it without me!” Kellie winked, brushing more mascara on my eyelashes.

“Of course! Done yet?” I asked.

“Almost....And......DONE! Yup, perfect!”

“Yay! Can I see?”

“No! You have to wait until everything is finished. You know that's the rules.” She reminded me, putting all the make-up away.

“Well the rules are stupid! Now, before you say anything. NO!” I smiled.

“What?”

“No. You're not putting make-up on my daughter.” I replied.

“I wasn't going to!”

“Good! She's five and I know what you're like.” I joked, pointing at the girl sitting quietly in the corner with her colouring book.

“Mummy! Why can't I wear make-up?” She asked, putting her colouring pencils down.

“You're too young! You'll understand one day.” I smiled, as she returned to colouring in.

“She's so cute. I want one.” Kellie pouted.

“Yes, one. I got two!” I laughed, as the door flew open. Kellie automatically shoved herself in front of me, in case it was Chris.

“MUMMY!” A voice cried from the door.

“Huh? Oh! Hello you! What can I help you with, sweetie?” I asked, looking over Kellie's shoulder to see my son.

“Daddy told me to remind you that you it starts in 15 minutes! So be ready.” He smiled.

“Did he now?”

“Yeah. Also he said you look beautiful whatever and he loves you!”

“Aww, that's so sweet! Go tell him I'll take as long as I need. Oh and I love you too!” I replied, as he ran off out the room.

“Your kids are brilliant. I love them!” Kellie laughed, shutting the door.

“I love them too. Twins can just be a 'handful' sometimes!” I giggled, sitting down on the bed.

“Tell me about it. Anyway, we have 15 minutes! Ready to get ready?” She asked, walking over to the wardrobe.

“Bring it on.”

Kellie opened up the wardrobe and pulled out my dress, along with her and my daughter's dresses. She handed mine and my daughter's to me, before she headed into the bathroom. I put my dress on the bed before grabbing the other and heading to my daughter.

“Alright, you. Lets get you ready!” I told her, as she placed her stuff down.

13 minutes later....