The important announcement

So I'm not entirely sure how to address this but for the time being, the next upcoming chapter for this fanfic will be the last.

This past year wattpad had an incident where people's info and accounts were being stolen and hacked as well as hearing that new rules were being applied to the site that would become a huge disadvantage for people who post NSFW/problematic/dark content.

I didn't even know these two words existed a year ago but apparently they're very well known now in the fandom/stan community. Those two words being "Proship" and "Anti".

What does "Proship" mean?

Basically just profiction, anti censorship, anti harassment, etc. People who believe that what they enjoy in fiction does not correspond with their morals in real life. Including problematic tropes such as; incest, age gap, yandere, noncon, murder, etc.

You do not have to ship/like any of these things to be considered "Proship." As long as you aren't harassing others over fictional characters and tropes, then you can be considered Proship.

Camp Camp Example: I don't ship Maxvid because I don't like it but I would NEVER harass or insult someone who does. I would simply either block or stay away from that type of content.

Proshippers believe that only you, yourself, are in charge of your social media intake and how you choose to perceive and view the fictional media you consume and the creator isn't to blame for how you perceive their content.

What does "Anti" mean?

People who believe the exact opposite of what proshippers do and often harass others over fictional ships and tropes.

This shouldn't come as a shock to anyone reading my fanfic considering that my profile background image shows that I ship Zack and Ray from "Angels of Death" which is an age gap ship and the fact that the show I'm writing a fanfic for right now has canon incest in it and minors making sexual jokes. It should be quite obvious that I'm Proship.

I've loved dark fiction and problematic content since I was super young and I've always known and understood that the problematic content I consumed should never be brought into real life. They're tropes meant to only be enjoyed in fiction as a form of entertainment.

So with that said, I completely understand if you decide not to support me anymore after knowing that I am proship. But please be mature about it and simply either block me or stop reading my content.

So regarding Wattpad, like I said before, the next chapter will be the final chapter for now. It will be labeled as chapter 12 when it's originally meant to be chapter 14 of the series. A revised version of the chapter will be uploaded onto AO3 when the time comes.

Until I migrate to AO3 and the new season of Camp Camp comes out, I am putting the series on hold. I have a ton of ideas for the series written down and I'm excited to write them eventually when I get back into the full swing of things.

TW// NSFW

Another shocking thing to share is this fanfic was originally going to be very NSFW and full of hardcore smut. And once I migrate to AO3, it'll most likely move towards that direction.

I wrote this series because I was very attracted to David when I first watched the show and just wanted to let out my feelings for him through fiction. But I find it annoying and dull to have smut happen within the first few chapters of a fanfic, so I decided to build up the romance bit by bit so David and Y/N's chemistry could feel more genuine. Basically this fanfic was originally made to let out my inner horny for David. Lol whoops. So I apologize for those of you who were hoping for the fanfic to just be purely wholesome or slowburn.

So before I migrate, feel free to ask me any questions about the story or about me! I'm all ears~ ❤️

Quick questions I want to answer about the series:

What type of person is Y/N in this story?

Y/N is obviously "you" in a sense but I really wanted to write a problematic selfish type of protagonist for this fanfic.

As the series goes on, you will see Y/N becoming more and more selfish as time goes on. Eventually even proving Max's point about the reader during the end of Chapter 6. That she claimed to say that she's working at the camp in order to fix her bond with Preston, when in reality, she's just trying to hook up with his hot counselor.

Who do you ship in Camp Camp?

Neil x Tabii
Neil x Nikki
Nikki x Max
Harrison x Nerris

I honestly don't have many ships for this show RIP but I really do adore Neil x Tabii the most probably if I had to choose.

Will Daniel make an appearance?

Yes. I really do want to do something with him. But for only like maybe one chapter? I mainly just want to use his character to make David jealous. Mwhahaha~

I also plan to have the flower scouts, wood scouts, Jasper, and even Bonquisha make an appearance as the series goes on! So stay tuned~ ❤️

Will you post any other new content when you move to AO3?

Yes! If you like the 2018 version of Polly Pocket, I've actually been working on a Pierce Pocket(Polly Pocket's brother) x reader fanfic.

TW // Noncon, Age gap

It is age gap and noncon though. So please be careful or do not read it if those tropes make you uncomfortable or trigger you. I've written problematic content in the past as an edgy preteen but this'll be my first written piece I've worked on as an adult. So I'm super excited to publish it! Although I know the Polly Pocket fandom is lowkey nonexistent...

Anyways, that is all for now. I hope you enjoy the next chapter when it comes out and thank you for your support~ I always enjoy reading all of the comments you all post. I love you all and please continue to stay safe during the pandemic! ❤️