Chapter 1- Pilot (Part 1)

Caelyn groaned. It was finally one of those days that she could rest and not worry about her job. With another groan she nuzzled her face against the soft leather interior of the impala and let out a content sigh at the coolness of it.

The vehicle let out a sudden screech and she came tumbling down her makeshift bed. "Sorry. Red light." Dean Winchester's voice sounded from the drivers seat, a hint of humor in his tone as he regared the younger girl.

She could practically see the smirk growing on his face. "Really now? You did that on purpose. You know that I didn't get enough sleep last night!" she practically hissed.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your little rant but...we have arrived to our destination." Dean spoke turning into an alleyway and parked next to a brick building. Caelyn jumped next to the window lazily. "Were really gonna see him again..." Caelyn whispered. Dean chuckled in reply. "Yes we are. Cmon, lets not waste anytime." Dean spoke, stepping out of the car.

Caelyn slipped on her beanie messily and did the same. By the time she did Dean was already making his way down the stairs, not bothering to wait for her. "Wait for me you ass!"

The two hunters halted in front of a oak door. Gold numbering on the smooth wooden surface. Dean glanced at her momentarily. "Do you still know how to pick a lock?" she muttered a small "Yep" and brought out her tool.

With a few soft jingles the door open quietly. Dean peered into the dark to see a small living space, the moonlight peering through the thin curtains.

"Caelyn what are you doing?" he asked the younger girl curiously but frighten; whenever Caelyn was up to something made him feel quite anxious. Caelyn went across the room and cracked the window open widely, moving the curtains to the side and letting the cold air in.

She ignored him and kicked the nearest chair over and jerked her head over to him. "If I were you I would hide quickly." Caelyn whispered with a cheeky smile and hid somewhere in the dark. Dean groaned and hid as well but he couldn't help the devious smirk forming on his lips.

Caelyn gulped at hearing the bed creek and floorboards creaking quietly following by the door opening as Sam Winchester ghostly tiptoed through the living room, oblivious to the two yet. In the first five years ever, she stared at him. Obviously he was taller and leaner looking, his hair a mess of curls and laying lightly on his brow just like it always was. She gulped tightly when he neared her hiding spot but sighed mentally as he went away.

Silence. Uncomfortable silence is what it was for the past few seconds. She had noticed that Dean left his spot and has wandered across the apartment, creating eerily shadows as he walked through like some sort of murderer in horror film. Caelyn slapped a hand to her face when Dean allowed himself to get caught so easily.

It was seconds before Sam was laying flat on his back with Dean holding him down tightly as he gasped for air. "Wow! Easy there, tiger." Dean breathed deeply.

"Dean?!" Sam panted. In reply Dean flashed one of his trademark smiles.

"You scared the crap out of me!"

"Cause you're out of practice!" Dean retorted with a cocky grin. Sam saw this as an opening and landed a swift kick to the back, switching positions. "Or not," Dean said, laughing painfully, "get off me.".

Caelyn slowly stood from her hiding spot and looked at the two brothers in silence, clearing her throat loudly. "Hey, Sam!" Caelyn beamed brightly and waved. "Caelyn?!" Sam exclaimed, eyes wide. "In the flesh." she said rather proudly.

"Dean what the hell are you guys doing here?" The younger Winchester whispered sternly. Caelyn pouted. "Its nice to see you too." Dean grumbled something inaudible and smacked his hands together. "Well I was looking for a beer." He spoke, slapping his hands on Sam's shoulders and shook them like some proud parent.