𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

✪Ginny's pov✪

I silently sat with my back against my bed's headboard reading my Care of Magical Creatures book. Stupid essays. As autumn faded into winter the castle grew colder and darker. In a few days time the Hallowe'en feast would be held then a party in the Gryffindor common room.

Last week i came out to my friends as bi and everyone took it well. As im in my forth year i feel as i can be more open about my sexuality but we have stupid Umbridge so rules after rules. Honestly, i'm surprised we can have our Hallowe'en party.

~~~~~~time skip to hallowe'en party~~~~~~
(third person pov)

Loud music blared around the common room as people danced near the fireplace. Many of the older students pushed or vanished the furniture for more space. A small hard wood table was set up near the entrance covered in all sorts of drinks; firewisky, muggle vodka, butterbeer just to name a few. Only student from year 4 and up where there.

✪Ginny's pov✪
I excitedly walked down the stairs from the girls dorms. I could only hear soft music as the stairwell entrances had been put a silencing charm on. My short red silk dress hugged my waist and my black high top converses hit the stairs with a soft thud. As i entered the common room my eyes and ears got hit with everything extreme. I made my way to the drinks table and poured myself some firewiskey. I looked aroid and found Harry and Ron on one of the couches and Hermione dancing with Pavati Patil. I downed my drink and made my way towards Hermione.

God Hermione looked perfect. She was wearing a soft pink short dress with white high heels. Her hair was pulled back into a low bun with small strands framing her face. Her dark tan skin contrasted beautifully with her dress. I made my way over to her and Pavati and started dancing with them. My cheeks started to heat up as i danced closer and closer to Hermione.

"Here, Gin" Pavati passed me her drink, "have it, i don't want it"

i gave her a curious look but she assured me it was fined with a nod. I accepted the drink and downed it.

"Calm down Gin" I heard Ron say somewhere behind me.

"Your not the boss of me, wanker. Anyone want more drinks?" i had to loudly ask.

I got some yes' back and made my way to the drinks table again. With a few firewiskeys poured i handed out the drinks. Again i downed mine and walked back over to Hermione.

We where dancing peacefully until she started swaying her hips more. I couldn't contain myself. I grabbed Hermione's jar and pulled her to face me. I have her a quick look to see if she wanted this but her lips had already connected to mine.

Bliss

Gasps could be heard but surely not many people would remember tomorrow. I pulled away from Hermione to see a small smile on her face. What a way to spend Hallowe'en.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 521