first night

It was their wedding night, preeta was sitting on the bed with a long ghoonghat waiting fom karan to came.

The room was decorated with flowers and mild fragrance of scent spread in the room. Rose peatels🌹are spreaded all over the bed.

karan came into the room, her heartbeat are getting faster. He came towards bed &sit beside her.

karan- Preeta I can't believe that you are sitting in front of me as my wife. u know mai kabse intezaar kar raha tha is din ka
and finally this day came.I Love You

she didn't said anything as hundred of thoughts was running in her mind.

He slowly came close  to her and remove her ghooghat.

karan-You are looking so beautiful babydoll
😍

He slowly moving towards her , she stepped back. her heartbeat became fast.

karan- Don't be afraid babydoll, agar tumhe uncomfortable feel ho raha hai to mai aage nahi badhunga.

he step back, she stop him holding his hand.

preeta-mai kabhi bhi apke saath uncomfortable feel nahi karti *blushingly*

He smiled,& came close to her and placed a kiss on her neck.then he  grabs her waist, he rubbed his hands on her waist. she felt his touch and he started kissing on her  lips. First she resist but she  became weak in front of him and  surrenderd herself to him.
she kissed him back with so much Passion and it felt like heaven.

After a long kiss he pulled her duppata off, he removed her all jwellery leaving the mangalsutra and chudaa and then he slowly pulled her blowse dori and removed it.

Mature Content start.

she was sitting in front of him half naked, she pulled him closer and kissed him deeply. thenshe took his sherwani off
&pulled him closer and kissed him passionately.

He unhooked her  bra and threw it away.

she covered herself but he stopped her.

He stared at her breasts.

karan- Ahh you are so beautiful my babydoll *seductively*.

He lean down on her and started kissing her, he slipped his tounge inside her mouth and kiss her passionately.

He slowly moved towards her neck and suck it and gave her a love bite.she moaned.

Then he slowly moved to her breasts, he grabbed her breast and squeezed them, he started sucking each of them deeply
she filled with pleasure.

After sucking her breasts he gave wet kisses on her waist.

she breathed heavily.

He removed her lehnga, Now she was full naked in front of him. He stood back and stared at her naked body. she blushingly  looking at him.

He leaned over her, her breasts Felt the touch of his hard mascular chest.

He kissed her deeply. then he looked at her pussy &asked her looking at her pussy .

Karan- can I

She nodded shyly.

Then he remove her panty &attack on her pussy, he suck her pussy passionately.
He licked her clit ,she moaned his name he gone crazy after listening his name in her mouth . He stood up then he remove his pajama &boxer.she look his penis & gulped.
He smirked looking at her & asked permission through eye to eye she repliy in kiss then he go into her she scream in pain .

After her pain  turned into pleasure.she enjoying he into her. They cumm together .
Their this hot session end after 2 hours.

Then he lied beside her. She keep her head on his chest ,he surrounded his hand on her & slept.

Mature Content end.
____________________________________

Tell me guys you like my story or not.

Stay tuned

Like,cmnt,share, follow

Stay safe

Written by nidhi24