Episode 10- Riddhima:the Master Mind

Author's Note⚠️: This chapter has a kiss scene somewhere in the middle if you are uncomfortable with it please skip it and read the rest....
_______________________________________

Few hours passed by and a song is heard

"Not your Barbie girl I'm living in my own world...I ain't Plastic...."

Riddhima wakes up....And her head hurts....

"Ouch my head..!!! oh god 8am already!!!Shit I m screwed....and what's this where am I ??...goodness girl ur gonna be buried alive now.... Riddhima was that extra drink needed you idiot....oh god....Now I need to make an escape..."

she called her driver....then Called her bestie Bani....

"Hello...(in a sleepy tone)"

"Hello cello chod....tu pehle sunn Meri baath...agar Ranvi Bhai ka call aaya toh unko bol....I m bathing....and then say we will go college together and be back by evening....ok??"

Voice:Oh yaha cover up Kiya jaa raha hai... Interesting very interesting....

Riddhima was startled by the voice and by mistake pressed the speaker button...and now bani was screaming...

"OMG girl....Tu be bataya nahi tu kiske Ghar jaa rahi hai....Bata Bata  Kya hua Kal....??(in a gossip mood)"

"Bani it's long story..."
(cutting her in between)

"Ooo Looong stooorrryy.....(in a teasing tone)"

"Arre voh sab chod...."

Vansh who was standing nearby was smiling at how her friend was teasing her....

"Dekh....Ranvi Bhai ko please handle karle....Varna I will be grounded forever...Sirf tu bacha sakti hai mujhe ko..."

while they were still on call...Bani received a second call...it was from Riddhima's brother Ranveer....She quickly instructed bani to merge the call while Vansh was also listening to it ..
On conference call:

"Hi am I talking to Bani??" Ranveer asked

"Yes..."Bani trailed off nervously

"Well...Mei Riddhima ka Bhai...Ranveer...Kya Meri baath usse ho sakti hai??"

"Oh hi...Ranveer ... actually...Voh na so...I mean She's bathing.."

"Oh...late uti kyaa...all good??"

"All great...kuch galat nahi..."

"...Well tumhara address de Dena plz...I will pick her..."

"What!...Umm..I mean Bhai hamara college hai thoda jaldi...so Mei usko yahi se leke .."

(cutting her in between)

"Yeh toh aur bhi accha hua...Raaste mei hi Mera office hai...If you don't mind... Riddhima k saath saath Tumhe bhi drop Kar sakta Hoon..."