Chapter 14: Plans And Prayers

After everyone else had fought Jasper I stood in front of him, our hands intertwined.

"I'm thinking roses, keep it traditional," Jasper whispered. I giggled.

"No, no, Bella always said she wanted roses, I want purple," I said.

"Purple," Jasper laughed.

"Purple," I smirked. "Like lilacs and lavender and lupins, purple," I explained. Suddenly a cough from Carlisle reminded us that the wolves were still waiting to be dismissed. Jasper spun on his heel, half hiding me behind him while awkwardly staring at the wolves.

"We'll be doing more of this tomorrow. Feel welcome to observe or possibly fight next time," Jasper coughed.

"Yes," Samward said. "We'll be here once more," he added. Edward suddenly cringed and worry painted my features for a split moment.

"The pack thinks it would be helpful to be familiar with each of our scents, so they don't make any mistakes. If we could hold very still it would make it easier for them.

"Certainly, whatever you need," Carlisle said. We all formed a line. I cringed into Jasper and held him close as Sam stepped forth, his great nose snuffling at Carlisle. Jasper stiffened next to me and Sam moved in, his nose pressing Jasper's chest. He winced again and moved on to me. When he caught my scent he seemed to bark happily and all the wolves crowded around me at once. I lost my grip on Jasper and his reassurances vanished suddenly. I knew the wolves wouldn't hurt me, but instinctual fear crept through my bones.

"Bird!" I heard Jasper chirp. Noses pressed me around before a loud barking cut them off. Seth wolf walked forward, kneeling to help me stand. I wrapped an arm over his back and he helped me up. Jasper grappled me into a possessive hug, shielding me from the wolves.

"Bird," Edward chirped. I turned to him and saw confusion covering his features. "You didn't tell us they like how you smell," Edward called. A few of the younger looking wolves wagged there tails happily as they caught my scent a couple more times.

"I didn't know," I blushed. Jasper

"Are you alright?" Jasper asked possessively.

"I'm okay," I replied. He nuzzled into me and the wolves continued smelling everyone. His breath fanned the area just below my ear as he leaned over me, his hands wrapped around my waist like snakes. He kissed my temple and I hummed.

"Jasper, uhm, Bella had a plan for how to hide her scent," Edward interrupted us. We walked over and Jacob scooped Bella up in his arms. He ran off with her and Jasper and I followed behind, noses out.

"Checked all around, no Bella," Jasper replied.

"Only dog stench," I joked while elbowing Jacob.

"Thanks, that's a relief," Bella breathed.

"No prob," I smiled.

"Well, Bella's probably about to pass out from lack of sleep so see you two tomorrow," Edward said. After everyone left Jasper grabbed me under the thighs and lifted me up so I was straddling him.

"So purple," he said, pressing our foreheads together.

"Yes, and candles floating above like at the great hall, or maybe lanterns," I smiled. He pecked my lips and I giggled.

"I can't wait until I can call you my wife," Jasper smiled.

"Then we can be only each other's forever," I smiled.

The moonlight flecked across his hair and caught in his beautiful eyes, I smiled, my slightly pointed canines glinted with my dimples.

"Bird, could I ask you to do something for me," Jasper said, a little choke of emotion holding his throat.

"Anything Jazz you know that," I said, confused.

"If we die in this-" Jasper started.

"Shh," I shushed.

"Please let me finish," Jasper said.

"Okay," I whispered.

"I want to die with you as my wife, and Alice already knows but, I have the legal papers and- I know you don't want to- we don't have to-" Jasper rambled.

"Are you asking me to sign some papers to be your wife before we die?" I smirked.

"Yes," Jasper said, a little smirk hitting his face. "I don't want to go against this without knowing your by my side," Jasper whispered.

"I dunno, do I still get my purple and floating candles," I pouted.

"Anything for my princess, you could ask me to swim you to Paris and I would do so willingly," Jasper smiled.

"I don't want Paris, well maybe for the honeymoon," I smiled. Jasper laughed and tossed his head back, his blonde locks bobbing. Everything he moved it was like he aimed to enchant me again with his gorgeous looks and accent that made me want to melt.

"I can arrange that," Jasper smirked. "But that seems like an awful long time to wait for me," Jasper teased. He walked forward, my back hitting a tree.

"Really Jasper, right now," I laughed.

"What can I say, your hot as hell," Jasper smirked.

"You horny son of a bitch," I laughed.

(Ignore the fact that this was posted at like 3:50, I have mega insomnia)