Night alone

I walked up to the small pond and looked at myself. I didn't  know what to think for what has happen. My Sister is having trouble and won't talk to me and my parents started fighting. I gusse I can see what my friend Leigh is doing. So I went to her house and I was lucky she was home. "Oy mate, how are you doing" I said. Leigh let me come in and I cooked me some warm tea and some cookies. I dipped the cookie in the tea and took a bite. "How are you Rylie" Leigh said. I looked up at her and said what's going on. "Like come on mate they are fighting over something dumb and Arya is so anyyoing that she won't talk to me cause she don't know which boy to date," I just wish things can get better. "Well if you wish you can stay here for the night" That might make me feel better a night without yelling from my parents. "Eh thanks mate I'll sleep on your couch" she set me up with a blanket and pillow. "Is it alright if my cousin  comes to mate, she wants to know if she wants to come eh, after tonight we can go back to my house," Leigh said sure and set up a sleeping bag on the floor. My cousin came 1 hour later. "Oy Oy Oy Oy Oy ello Fiona you made it" We played some games before going to bed. I woke in the middle of the night and went to the rest room to clean my face. But just before that happen my hand turned black. Luke a ink. I tryed cleaning it off in the sink but it didn't work. I didn't know what to do so I just wrapped it in plastic. It was uncomfortable but I still slepted with it. I woke up first like I always do 6:53. The ink was gone so I took the pletif off and made breakfast for me. Then  they woke up 2 hours later. I made Fiona bacon and toast and Leigh Fruit loops. I said that ima go grab the Dog  from outside cause on TV they said it's gonna hail. So I brought Leigh dog in and right after that happen iy started to hail. Leigh went to the bathroom and Fiona went to get her Cloths ready. I felt off and started seeing things. I blinked and just before I knew it. . . I was in a dark room. I walked around it was like walking in black mud. "Oi oi oi so sticky," it was so hard to walk around then I felt rough and fell on my knees. Just before anything happen it felt like my face was covered in it and it was cold. I heard foot steps coming then I woke up. ///was it a dream Oy mate?/// I told to my self. "did you get any sleep?" Leigh bragged. Leigh said we can stay 1 more night. We played weird game and had lunch and dinner. We got ready for bed but I went to the bathroom. . . But when I came back. . . They were gone. ///maybe they went in the other bathrooms/// I checked all over the house they wernt there. Not no where. I called and called. Then the whole house went black. ///the ink stuff again/// I went black to idk why. I saw the door and open it inky goo stopped it from opening but I still opened it. "Oy Oy oy. . ." Everything was ink no one was out on the street the moon was Pear white. Then I started to laugh and smiled I wanted to cry but I couldn't. It hurt like pain really really bad. I just wish it could be over. Then it felt like everything went back to to normal. It was bright Leigh and Fiona were standing there trying to wake me up. But I was not alseep my eyes wide open and standing it the middle of the room. "Oy Oy Oy guts I gotta tell ya something mate" I grabbed warm tea and some cookie and told them what I saw. They laughed and said it was some kinda dream.  I said u was not joking but they didn't take it for real. The Next day Me and Fiona went to my house. Seemed like mom and dad calmed down and Arya talked again. But I looked at my left arm iy was black like ink I hide it so no one saw. . . . .