Chapter 2: New School

Walking up those stairs to the school made my stomach do some weird things. I was so nervous and also I had no idea where I was going. There were tons of people looking and waving at me and I waved back. This school was just like the ones in the movie where everyone has their own groups. The jocks, Cheerleaders, Emo kids, Skater kids, and the normal kids. 

I was welcomed by a skater kid. 

¨Um hi¨

¨Hey uh, you new here?¨

¨Yeah its my freshman year.¨

I tried to sound as mature as possible. He was so cute. He was an Asian kid and he was tall and a bit muscular. He was a Sophomore.

¨I'll lead you to you first class, and when you get to Mr.Hades class don't sit at the middle table. He calls on anyone who sits there.¨

¨Thanks!¨ I was so happy to find out the first person to talk to me was a boy. Whose name I don't even know.

He rolled off on his skateboard telling his friends to come meet me, who were all boys sadly.

After that happened, he showed me around. When we were done, he stopped and looked at me while I looked at his skateboard.

¨So... I didn't catch your name¨

I looked up from his skateboard smiled and said

¨Didn't throw it¨ I tried to act hard to get and it was working. Earlier he had told me his name but he didn't know mine.

¨Playing hard to get huh?¨ We both laughed for a while and exchanged numbers.

¨Cya around¨ He waved at me.

I didn't know how to feel. I was feeling so many emotions at the same time.

I walked into class where Mr.Hades gave me an assigned seat. I thought this was high school, not 2nd grade. It was a few people staring at my kicks and I got a few compliments

¨Ok first good impression¨ I said to myself.

I was in the middle of unpacking when one of the emo kids passed me a note. It was a girl.

¨Fire kicks¨

I looked up and saw her smiling. Never seen an emo kid smile.

Once that class was over I walked out with the same emo girl that passed me the note.

Her name was Jade.

¨So you're a freshman?¨

¨Uh yeah, I just moved here from Texas with my mom.¨

¨California's a really nice place. You like it?¨

¨Yeah its nice so far.¨

We pretty much talked about people to talk to and people not to talk to at the school. I sat with the emo kids at lunch and as we were talking about weather it's painful to get stabbed or shot in the stomach, I looked up and saw Evan looking at me. I looked up and smiled as he blushed and look away. If I wasn't dark skinned I probably would have blushed too.

After lunch, Evan asked to walk me to my next class to ask me something. Outside the doorway of our next class he said

¨Do you wanna hang out sometime after school?¨

¨I- with me?¨

¨No I was talking to the locker, hey buddy wanna hang out?¨

I was embarrassed and laughed it off.

¨Um sure! I'll just let my mom know. We can hang out after school.¨

¨Ok well when school is over you can just walk out to my car.¨

He has a car?!

¨Ok see you at 3:30.¨

I walked into class and sat down anywhere but the front row. I can't take any chances.

*Bell Rings* it was 3:30. 3:38 to be exact. They just don't let students out on time. Smh.

I walked out of the building and saw Evan standing by his car.

¨So where are we going?¨

¨Somewhere¨ he responded and left me a little nervous.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHERE DO YOU THINK THEY'RE GOING???

VOTE AND FOLLOW ME

NO ONE IS GOING TO READ THIS STORY BUT IF YOU'RE ENJOYING IT HIII ILYSM!!