part 2 : Mia holding rose for the first time

Mia gave birth to rose . She was a beautiful girl . Every one was happy but one who was not happy was romeo and his parents . And after she held rose in her arm she felt very happy . After rose was born romeo didn't even gave a glance to her . Mia felt very bad about it and she also had a very bad gut feelings about rose's future . She was confused and worried at the same time whether she will get father's love and grandparents love or not . But at the time when she held rose she felt like she should love and protect her till the very end . So she made a promise to protect  her at any cost . She was so happy to hold her first child but the happiness didn't last for long . She was discharged from the hospital . And after she went to home she saw romeo in a very drunk state . And he started to tell Mia that he will do his best to make rose suffer and suffocate by her life . And after he said this word she remembered what the doctor said . The doctor said that she was under weight and too weak he warned that she had a sensitive body so she must get proper balanced diet to maintain her health.  She was crying very hard by remembering what romeo and the doctor said . She was quite guilty for rose.
Here will start the childhood of rose