Foreword

Update: Since I started on Wattpad my story has developed and changed quite a lot after going through several critique groups and beta readers, developmental edits and copy edits.

I have also changed the title and book cover. 

The new updated work will be available on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited from 28th October 2021. Because of this, I have had to remove the story from Wattpad. But I have been able to leave 10% (the first two chapters of my original draft - the story has changed quite a bit since this).

I will never forget how my readers here inspired me to keep going and I hope you follow me for books 2 and 3 in this series which will hopefully be available next year. I am also currently working on a prequel for the series which I'm really excited about. 

Visit my website www.anniecharme.com Sign up for my newsletter for free stories and updates.

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram @anniecharmeauthor

Have you ever wondered what if?

Walking into a new job and seeing her ex-boyfriend for the first time in twenty years brings back all types of emotions that Steph thought were dead and buried. How can she handle working alongside her first love who broke her heart? Will they be able to be friends?

This is a story about coming to terms with the past, dealing with the present and assessing the future.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story.

This is my first story. Please feel free to comment and let me know your thoughts good and bad so I can improve my writing, characters and plot.

Mature content throughout. Not suitable for young audiences

I have devised a playlist for the characters at the back of this book - links in my conversations.

Please Note: This story is a work of fiction, names, characters, places and incidents are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

Copyright. Annie Charme.