➺ 悪魔❜┆♯𝓧𝐈𝐀𝐎 ♡᎒𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗒

┏                                                ☞ 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙏      ┓

[ 𝘹𝘪𝘢𝘰 • 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ]

‣ [ 𝘵𝘦𝘺𝘷𝘢𝘵 ]

‣ [ 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ ♡*.✧]

┗                                • ┈┈ •                                ┛

💫﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋🎐

𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳. 𝘯𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

"Come on, Xiao! Stop ignoring me! I even made you a gift! Hey! Stop running away!"

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

❝𝐗𝐈𝐀𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎~~~❞ A voice loudly echoed throughout the inn. It was a notorious voice, one that many employees who worked here have at least heard once. The chefs groaned as the cleaners rolled their eyes. Looks like you've come back to aggravate. "Where are you, Xiao?"

You looked around, eyes hunting for a specific prey to bug. Luckily you saw the inn's owner busy burnishing the glass vases near her regular desk. "Verr!" You shouted as you ran up to her with a happy smile, making Verr jolt and nearly dropping her prized jardiniere.

"(Y/N)...I see you've come back..." Verr muttered with a hint of; please leave me alone...

"Hehe, yup!" You beamed, holding your hands behind your back cheekily. "By any chance...have you seen Xiao? I don't feel like searching every nook and cranny of this inn again like yesterday."

"If I tell you...would like...leave me alone for...uh...work?" Verr pleaded, her voice dragging out the leave me alone.

You curved one of your eyebrows in bemusement, wondering why Verr practically looked like begging. "Uh, sure. I don't see why I wouldn't..."

"He's in the dining room...I believe he's eating before he sets off to the mountains." Verr pointed to the direction believed to be the room Xiao was currently in. "Would you please leave me be now?" She shakily exhaled.

"Sure! Thanks!" You waved, heading towards the dining room.

•      •      •

Xiao's obstreperous stomach has been growling since morning, craving for something to feast on. More specifically, that something was Almond Tofu. Such a silky and soft texture from the tofu added with a slight crunchiness of almonds; was a sure thing for Xiao to get his stomach back in function.