•𝙲𝚑. 10•

I had woken up at about 4 AM, and I was ready to rock. I put on a hoodie and jeans, then brushed my hair. I was trying to be a quiet through all of this, so I couldn't take a shower. I sneaked over to where Wilbur's room was, and took his wallet. I then make a dash through the living room, as quietly as possible, and went out the front door. As I was catching my breath, I realized that I had not seen Wilbur in his room, or the couch. I then looked in his wallet. Relieved, his keys to his office were there. I then started running as fast as I could, so that I got there quicker without suspicion. A few minutes later, I had ran all the way there. I was sweating a lot and almost beet red. I had to sit down and catch my breath, again. I walked into the building, and went straight to his office. I was looking at all of the apartments, realizing how clean this building looked. I had tensed up because I don't like unclean surfaces and places, it makes me shiver. Anywho, I found his office, walked in, and decided to set everything up. I then woke his computer up, and pulled up twitch. I hope you know where I'm going with this. I then started streaming. I realized, I had to put on my facecam. Since I hadn't done my facereveal yet, this would actually be considered it. I took a deep breath in and out, then turned it on. We had a couple thousand come in very fast, must have their notifications in.

"HEY CHAT!" I yell with a happy smile.

Many people started freaking out, realizing it was me and this was my face.

" So, if you dont know who I am, I'm a livestreamer who plays minecraft and a ton of other games. Fun fact, I had never played with my face on, so this is actually my face reveal!" I exclaimed.

I decided since Wilbur usually does mediashare streams, that I should do it too!

" Now, I know what you're thinking, did Wilbur allow you to do this?" I said then slowly shook my head.

After about 30 minutes of streaming, I got a call from Wilbur. I shushed the chat and answered.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Where are you? Did you take a walk or something?" Wilbur asked.

"Yeah um, I went outside and took a walk but I got a little lost." I lied.

"Oh, can you descibe where you are? I can come pick you up." He said.

I looked to the camera with a frusterated face.

"Yeah I'm uh, near a um, grocery store..?" I say.

"Okay, can you tell me the name?"

"Uh.." I say then pause and look at the chat.

I see a bunch of suggestions, and so I choose one.

"ASDA, YEAH ASDA. Im near an Asda." I stutter out.

" Okay, I'm coming to pick you up with the boys. Just sit tight." He says then hangs up.

I then sighed.

" That was super close, thanks chat." I say then continued for 10 more minutes.

I then decided to switch it to minecraft, and hopped onto the DreamSMP. I got a bunch of greets immediatly, and then I see that Veronica is on, and streaming. Chat was begging for me to call Veronica, so I sighed and did it.

'Join vc3' I private message her.

I breathe in and out and she joins.

"Hey Wilbur! Whats up?" She says.

I try to say something, but I cant.

"Hello? Can you hear me?" She asks.

"ʰⁱ" I say super quiet.

"What? Im sorry, I cant hear you." She says.

"Uhm hello.." I say.

"Wait, Rosé? Why are you on Wilburs computer?" She asks.

"I am visiting the boys, remember? I sent you a message asking if you wanted to come and you said no." I said.

"Oh.." I could hear the guilt in her voice.

I then hear knocking, and I immediatly turn my head. The door then opens.

Wilbur and I then stare at eachother.

"What. The. Fuck." He says.

I then hear Veronica burst out laughing.
'THIS ISN'T ASDA, MY BAD.." I say, then take a dash behind the computer.

"YEAH NO SHIT, WHY ARE YOU HERE- ARE YOU STREAMING?" He yells.

He apologizes to the chat and Veronica, then ends the live and leaves the voicecall. He notices that I have been on Minecraft too, so exits out of that. I then take a dash out the door. I leave the building and hop into his car. The boys then stare at me.

"Where were you?" Ranboo asks.

I then pull out my phone, open up twitch, and go to Wilbur's latest stream. I show him the stream. They all burst out laughing. Wilbur gets into the car mad.

"Sorry Wilbur, but maybe you shouldn't leave your wallet laying around." I said.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO GRABBED MY WALLET?!" He yells.

Uh oh..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallo lads! :D I hope you enjoyed this chapter! You guys got another long one! Anywho, stay safe! Seeya!