Silent Tears [XCh.1X]

Silent Tears  [XTensa Love StoryX]                                                                             

Chapter 1: Meeting Old Man Yama

My name is Marilyn Asano. I'm Keigo Asano's twin sister.(I WAS BORN FIRST!!) I'm an average teen, well sorta?

You see I can see ghosts, and spirits. I think my brother can too, but I don't talk to him about it. It kinda freaks me out to see ghosts, but worst of all are those big monsters called Hollows. I wasn't sure what to do when I bumped into one, the first thing that came to mind was:

OH MY WAFFLES!! I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!!!! OH MAN WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO!?!?!? WHAT IS A MONSTER DOING HERE!?!?!?!?!?

That's when Ichigo Kurosaki came in. I always thought he was cool, I loved his hair! My favorite color always being orange. He sliced the Hollows head right open! Next thing I know, I'm being dragged into the world of Soul Reapers and Hollows. Not that I was complaining. I just wished Keigo could be in on all of this. But that would put his life in danger. I didn't want him, or my big sister to get hurt. 

So I became a Soul Reaper. 

**

"Ichigo!!!!" I yelled, waving my arms in the air. The orange head twitched slightly, but didn't turn to look at me.

"Maybe he didn't hear you." Keigo suggested. I gritted my teeth together. 

"YO! YOU MUTATION OF A STRAWBERRY AND CARRAOT!!!" I yelled. Keigo laughed and Ichigo turned to glare at me.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!?!?!?!" He yelled back.

"Oh just wanted to say 'Hi'." I grinned. He groaned. "Ichigo! You know you shouldn't ignore Marilyn, she'll just embarass you in public!!" exclaimed my brother. I nodded innocently.

"I didn't mean to." I lied.

"Sure you didn't!!" Ichigo snapped. I walked over to him and whispered into his ear: "Are we going to the Soul Society today?" 

Ichigo sighed, scratching his ear, I looked at him curiously. I always wanted to go, and considering I had become a Soul Reaper 'illegally' I had to speak to the Captain Yamamoto, whoever he was.

"HEY YOU GUYS ARE HIDING SECRETS FROM ME!!!" Keigo yelled.

"Are not!" I denied.

"Instant denial!!" he shrieked.

I laughed nervously and patted my brother's head. I felt guilty because I knew that I couldn't tell him what was going on. I couldn't even tell him where I was actually gonna go after school today.... For all he knew, I had ran away after school....

**After School**

I gave one more glance at my house, wondering when I would be back, I wondered how long I would stick in the Soul Society. I really hoped it wouldn't be too long.

"Com'on Marilyn." Ichigo said, grabbing my arm. I let him drag me away, 'cause the last thing I saw and heard through the window was my brother yell:

"Marilyn!!! I GOT SOME POCKY!! AND I KNOW EXCATLY WHAT TO DO THIS WEEKEND!!" he sounded so happy, and once again I felt guilty for ruining his weekend.

**At The Soul Society**

"Com'on Marilyn, everything will be fine!" Renji assured me. 

"Yeah? Cause you all look worried to death." I grumbled.

"US WORRIED? No way!" Renji laughed nervously. I tapped my foot unpatiently. I already knew what was going on, the Captain Yamamoto dude might, just might excute me or something for becoming a Soul Reaper 'ilegally'. If you ask me this is just a bunch of crap.

"Just be polite." Rukia told me. "I will, I will." I muttered.

"Don't let your temper get the best of you." Ichigo added. I rolled my eyes.

We entered a room, where a bunch of other Soul Reaper waited. 

"They're all Captains." Ichigo whispered in my ear. I nodded, I crossed my arms together, trying to look like I didn't care about what was going on.

"Where's Captain Yamamoto?" I asked Rukia. Rukia pointed to an old man that was in the front.

"NO WAY! THAT DUDE IS CAPATIN YAMAMOTO? HE LOOKS SOO OLD!!! HE'S GOTTA BE LIKE A HUNDRED YEARS OLD!!!" I blurted out. Ichigo elbowed me in the ribs. A few other Captains looked at me warily.

"You are Marilyn Asano?" asked Old Man Yama(yea my new nickname for him)

"Uh....yeah?" I answered, still gawking at him.

"Well then, what reason do you have for being a Soul Reaper?" he asked. 

"Um. To protect my friends and siblings." I answered then added, "Duh." That got me another sigh from the Captains, and Ichigo elbowed me again. 

Old Man Yama looked amused. "Well then, why should I let you live? We have other Soul Reapers to protect humans."

I sighed. "Well, I don't really have a good reason. But hey, I saved Hollows, I saved humans, I did everything that any other Soul Reaper could do. If you kill me, you might as well kill one of those other Soul Reapers." I said, pointing at Renji. Renji looked startled.

"Well then, how powerful are you?" he asked.

"I dunno. You wanna fight and find out?" I asked, and once again Ichigo elbowed me in the ribs.

"Shut up." he hissed.

Old Man Yama didn't look annoyed though, he almost looked amused again. "Well then, I suppose I will let you live, as long as you keep on fighting Hollows in the World of the Living." he said. I grinned. 

"Oh yeah, thanks Old Man Yama!! See ya later dude!" I grinned, and walked past the other Captains who were now gawking at me. When I was out of the room, I swear I had heard the old man chuckle or something.

"Well.....that turned out....good?" Rukia said, though she looked terrified but forced a smile. I gave her a thumbs up.

"Course, you guys ad nothing to worry about!! It's all good!!" I laughed. Ichigo gave out a sigh.

"Well, let's be grateful he let you live..." Renji grumbled. I made a face. 

"I am soooo grateful." I sighed, then giggled. "Hey, I wanna fight that Kenny dude!" I exclaimed.

"WHAT!?" the three Soul Reapers yelled.

"You mean KENPACHI!?" Ichigo shrieked. "Yeah, that's the guy." I nodded.

Rukia slapped her forehead. "No, he'll kill you!" she yelled. I flashed them my goofy grin.

"No worries!!" I laughed, then ran off.

"Marilyn get your butt over here!!" Ichigo yelled.

"Naw! I'm gonna look for Kenny!"

"YOUR A STUPID MORON! YOU KNOW THAT!?"

I laughed and kept on running. Kenny wouldn't kill me, he had said it himself that I was pretty strong. I wondered how many minutes it would take him to actually kill me though. Naw probably seconds. Oh well, I was in the Soul Society might as well have some fun right?

Well, I was ignorant at the moment, if only I knew what was lurking in the shadows. If only I knew that my biggest fear was right there behind me, if only I had known....then I probably wouldn't have been laughing and having a good time running around....