02:

[please vote!🥺]

JUNGKOOK'S POV.

Getting inside of my girlfriend's house not even telling her that I'm going at her house.

I walked upstairs to her room opening the door..

Seeing her making out with his step father as I looked at her shocked even them.

"I'm disappointed Minji! We're done!" I said as I ran out of the house walking to nowhere.

~~~~

It's already midnight, 2 am and I'm still contacting my friends but they're not responding, they're already asleep or they doesn't accept me.

"He's only the hope that I have.." I said to myself walking and running to his house.

Taehyung's house

Jungkook knocked on the door as Taehyung opened the door still half asleep while rubbing his eye, yawning and got shocked seeing Jungkook.

"Can I sleep here? they doesn't accept me!" Jungkook cried holding his bag.

"Kook I only have one room.. well okay I guess I'm going to sleep on the couch tonight" Taehyung said letting Jungkook enter the house putting his bags on the couch wooden couch.

"What happened to your girlfriend didn't she allowed you to sleep in her house?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook explained.

"Oh sorry, it's now fine, you have place to sleep now" Taehyung said patting his back, and rubbed Jungkook's nape.

"Oh no.." Jungkook said while searching for something in his bag.

"That old man didn't put my boxers and shorts on my bag he must be smelling that again!" Jungkook groaned, wanting to curse the man.

"I have boxers and shorts in my room I haven't used them" Taehyung said.

"Thanks" Jungkook coldly said before getting upstairs to Taehyung's room.

Taehyung's house is just like a house from a hotel. Twenty un-used toothbrush, sleepers, clothes even men's underwears like his size.

"Jungkook-ah!" Taehyung called Jungkook's name.

"Ne?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm going to sleep now, sleep early okay? if you get bothered by sometime call me!" Taehyung said before heading to the living room, laying down on the wooden couch with small square pillows.

Minutes passed Taehyung still can't sleep on the wooden couch.

He got up heading to his room seeing Jungkook sleeping peacefully hugging Taehyung favorite pillow.

Taehyung lay down next to Jungkook sleeping with him without doing anything bad to Jungkook but..

8 AM

Taehyung woke up after getting slapped by the wind.

He opened his eyes looking at himself, hugging Jungkook's body while Jungkook's arms is on his back.

"Are you done staring at our position? and squeezing my dick?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung got shocked getting up saying sorry and looking away.

"You squeeze my dick earlier the reason why I woke up. You even pull my shorts down taking my dick out before pumping it and you keep saying my name. Are you having a wet dream?" He asked as Taehyung started getting teary.

"Why are you crying?" Jungkook ask taking his dick back to his underwear.

"S-sorry I.. I didn't mean to d-do that.." Taehyung said.

"Do you know how many years I wanted to keep my dick in my underwear before letting someone touch it?!" Jungkook yelled making Taehyung flinched and cry even harder.

"Sorry! I really didn't mean to! I'm really sorry please don't hurt me! Please don't hurt me!" He said hugging himself.

Jungkook got shocked and pity for making Taehyung cried a lot. He made Taehyung cried a lot before but not like this, Taehyung cried before but he just let it go and do it again.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung as Taehyung still telling Jungkook not to hurt him.

"I won't" Jungkook said rubbing Taehyung's head.

"Look at me, listen" Jungkook said as Taehyung slowly raised his head looking at Jungkook's eyes.

"Did someone harassed you like that?" He asked as Taehyung nodded and showed his scar.

"Tell me who?" He said making Taehyung calmed first.

"My dad's friend wanted to visit my dad but my dad isn't home I am the only one in the house and he asked me if I wanted to have his dick, I said no and tried to call someone but he slapped me and his rings are too sharp and I got scar from it" Taehyung said pointing at his cheek.

"My brother jimin, got home from his work and he heard me crying getting harassed by my dad's friend. My brother didn't think twice to beat up that man, my brother spend 2 days at the police station because our parents is on a business trip. My brother bought this house for me, I don't want any maids in a house but he said I needed it he even put this knife and gun here" Taehyung said and pull the gun and knife under the bed.

"After he bought this house he hired 2 big strong men to watch the house. This house really don't have walls and gate but he said Its for my safety, that's why I love my brother.." Taehyung said.

"More that me?" Jungkook asked not even thinking what he just said.

"I loved him as a bother and I love you as a man, Kook" he said before getting up.

"Get showered and get down for breakfast.. and by the way.." Taehyung cut his words for Jungkook's answer.

"It's big.. long.. I can feel the veins and it's so hard" Taehyung said smiling shyly.

"Huh?" Jungkook confusedly asked.

"I'm talking about your dick" he said as Jungkook raised up his hand and putted down all of his fingers except the middle one as Taehyung just pouted stomping his feet walking downstairs.

Jungkook finished showering and ate with Taehyung getting along with him now realizing he still can be friends with him.

"I'm just gonna watch a movie" Jungkook said heading to the living room.

"Kook, call me if you need something, call me before you go upstairs" Taehyung said as Jungkook looked at him and nodded.

Jungkook thought of Taehyung is hiding something to him but he just shrugged it off and watched movie.

After jungkook watched 'call me by your name' movie, he got touchy and even hearing some moans but he isn't imaginations or hallucinating.