[ Scenario #18 ] Sharing Food

Kirari Momobami

"One plate of (choice) please."

"Kiri? I thought that you're going to have your own?"

"Oh, I thought that you would want to share with me darling. Don't you want to?" Your girlfriend looks at you with sad eyes. Though it was easy to turn her down, you decide to go along with her childish play.

"Alright then, if that's what you want!"

As the food arrived, she was the first to pick up any utensils so you couldn't. But when you pout about it, she would feed you. She doesn't want you to feed her, so she explains how it's for "privacy purposes."

Ririka Momobami

"Y-y/n?"

"Yes Riri?"

"I-I was wondering..if we can order one slice of this cake..and share it. O-of course, unless you don't want to!"

It was a first for your girlfriend to ask to share a plate of food, and seeing her being very shy about it, you smile.

"Alright then. Waiter! Can we get one slice of strawberry cake?" Blush crept up Ririka's ears, and out of embarrassment, she covered her face until her blush went down.

The cake arrived, and you made quick work of the fork and the cake.

"Riri, if you're going to cover your face, I can't feed you, right?"

Upon hearing those words, her hands quickly went down to her lap, and faced with a serious - but cute - face. It was hard for her to look serious.

"Say ahhh."

As she opened her mouth, you put a piece in her mouth. As you both ate, she tried many times to take the fork from you so she can feed you, but only when she fails, you give it to her.

Yumeko Jabami

"One cake please!"

"How many slices ma'am?"

"Oh! Me and my darling will share one!"

"Alrighty! Anything else I can get for you?"

"No thank you! Just a cake!" Yumeko smiled at the waiter. As the worker left, your girlfriend smiled back at you.

"Yume? Why did you ask for one piece of cake?"

"Oh! I felt like sharing! Somebody told me once, sharing is caring!"

As the cake arrived, the raven haired girl quickly took the fork, cut a piece, and shoved it into your mouth.

"Yummy, right?

As you nod, she eats some of the cake too.

"This takes like you!"

Mary Saotome

"Idiot..pick something to eat.."

"We're not in a rush, right?"

The blonde shakes her head, and continues to dig her nose into the menu, in hopes to find something you both like. Mary's brain suddenly sparked a new idea.

"Idiot..just find something you like..and maybe..we can share it.."

Though Mary tried her absolute best to mumble the last four words, you heard her perfectly.

"Alright then! Let's have the...eggplant and beef lasagna!"

"Alright, but you better help me finish it.."

As she ordered it, you couldn't help but stare Mary's mouth. When the food arrived, she gave you a spare fork, and you both started to eat. She didn't do the romantic feeding, because she says "it's embarrassing."

Yumemi Yumemite

As she finished ordering, her pigs came out of nowhere starting raiding the area, yelling and screaming their heads off to tell the workers to go faster. Even her attempt to lower their voices didn't work. The chaos finally dies down when the food is finished.

As if they are the workers, her fans serve the food to the table. 

Sayaka Igarashi

"Y/n..it's a bit embarrassing to do this in public.."

"Are you shamed of me whatsoever, Sayaka?"

"N-no..it's just.."

*The poor girl couldn't say how the council was spying on you both behind you.*

Midari Ikishima

She couldn't share her food. She loves her food too much to the point where she hates sharing.

Runa Yomozuki

"Ma'am, are you are you want to share a kid sized meal..?"

"Boy what did you say-"

"Oh no no no no no Runa, not now..and no, I'll get myself a plate of (your choice.)" you quickly shoot a glare at Runa's direction which shuts her up quick.