Daddy 🥺🥺🥺

It's the last day before school starts tomorrow. I don't have big plans but my sister Max told me that her friends are coming over today so I just decided to hang out with them.

I honestly don't think that her friends are that bad. Especially Hunter 😍.
He's a guy and he smells good. But I don't know if he likes me. He probably thinks I'm straight but I'm not. Well everybody thinks I'm straight, even my sister.

I'm in my room as I hear the doorbell ring.
"MARCUS CAN YOU OPEN THE DOOR IM ON THE TOILET RN", Max shouts.
"SURE", I stand up from my bed and head downstairs.

As I open the door, I see Hunter greeting me with a big smile on his face.
"Hey", he says friendly.
I try to say hey back but I'm like frozen and can't say anything. His precious smile slowly fades away and he looks at me with confusion.
"Is there an issue", he asks.
"N-no I'm sorry daddy", I quickly say.
"What?", he looks at me, shocked.

That was the moment when I realized what I just Done. I called him daddy.
I quickly put on an awkward smile and say:" nothing I was talking to myself"

"Oh okay", he talks, still confused af.
"Am I the first one who arrived?", he finally asks after a long awkward silence.
I just nod because I'm still embarrassed.
"Where's Max?", he asks again.
Can he please stop asking so many fucking questions, I'm trying to concentrate so I don't embarrass myself again.

"Toilet", I responded.
I cant look at him anymore. I decide to just go back upstairs before I say something weird again. Halfway up the stairs, I take a look back at Hunter.
He sits in the couch, texting someone on his phone. Who is he texting? What if he has a girlfriend or boyfriend? Should I ask him? Nah. Too obvious.

He looks very cute though. So calm and concentrate. "HUNTERRR, I've already recognized your voice! How are you", Max comes down the stairs.

I let both alone and go back into my room. Because i have nothing to do and I don't want to go downstairs to embarass myself, I just go to sleep.

——-

I wake up by someone growling. I smacked my eyes open to look around. Where does this sound come from? And then, I saw it.
Hunter and some other friend of Max are laying on my floor. Wtf.
"Uhm hello?", I whisper.
That other guy growls again.
Bitch shut up that's my room.
I look over to Hunter to see him sleeping peacefully. He looks like a teddy and I would give everything to cuddle with him rn.

But why the fuck are they sleeping on my floor. I stand up as quiet as I can and head straight or Maxs room. As I open the door, I see Max and her friends sitting on her bed and giggling.
"Why are you awake? It's like 4 am", she asks me as she notice me standing by the door.

"Wrong question. Why are there your friends sleeping on my floor?", I ask calm.
"Why not", she shrugged.
"You didn't even ask me wtf", I say.
"Calm down. We just wanted to have a sleepover. But we didn't want to sleep with the boys because my friends are straight and maybe something could have happened so I just threw them in your room", she explains.

"I hate you", I state before shutting the door.
I Walk back to my room and want to open the door but someone already opens it on the inside. And Hunter steps out.
"Oh I was looking for you!", he says with a sleepy voice.
"You were?", I smirk.
He nods.
"I wanted to apologize sleeping in your room. I hope that werent uncomfortable for you", he says shy.

"Awh no, it's okay. I'm fine, how are you daddy", I say. His eyes wide open again as I call him daddy. Shit. Why did I do that.
"Is daddy your new nickname for me or what?" He giggles.
"I guess", I say awkward.

——______
Bye I