❀ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 03❀

Hey guys how are you all!?
Hope everyone is doing well!?
Are you guys liking the story!? How was chapter 2!?

Anyways lets start the chapter nd guys inline comments are love 💕 so don't forget to comment!?
🌸🌸🌸

So after sitting there almost 15 minutes awkward leave they both start the conversation.
Umm how are you!? Ask both of them at the same time.

"Umm" said Anaya nd Aarav at the same time nd looked at eachother with a small smile in eachother's face. This smile was reaching both of there eyes!

"So how's life Ani!?" Aarav ask Anaya.

"Umm good pretty well infact."

"What about you" Anaya asked.

Aarav:- "Mine mine is going good too. Infact im happy khush hoon mein" Aarav said looking deeply towards her.

Anaya saw the intensity and Aarav's eyes nd suddenly became nervous.

She started looking here nd there. Aarav saw this nd ask Anaya. "Hey Ani what happened baatao." "You're looking nervous" Aarav asked getting confused seeing Anaya.

Anaya in mind;- (Damn damn damn how he knows me this well what i will say now)

Anaya fumble with her words nd said "wha--wha-- what happened. Noth--- noth-- nothing happened I'm okay yeah I am okay."

Aarav looked towards Anaya weirdly.

"You know you're behaving weirdly right!?" "weirdo" said Aarav chuckling.

"Kya ho gya tumhe haan suddenly," "woah woah don't tell me you have something for me nd that's why you start blushing looking here nd there becoming nervous around me" "is it true Ani tell me!?"

Anaya looked towards Aarav shockingly.

"Oh god what you are saying."

Ha ha ha ha laughed Aarav "man look at your face" "oh god" said Aarav laughing. "I was kidding Anaya why you became so shocked as if you actually have something for me."

Anaya again looked towards him when he repeated the line again "you have something for me"

At that time Anaya looked side ways nd thought "Only if only if i could tell you Aarav what you are for me only" Anaya thought in her mind nd looked towards the sky.

At the same time Aarav thought in his mind "I wish kash kash ye true hota tumhare dil mein sach mein kch hota, Kaise baataun What i have for you" Aarav thought nd looked towards the sky.

Then the both looked at each other and smile.

"Umm well ek baat kahu!?" Aarav asked nd Anaya again become nervous. I mean the girl who was never ever in her life became nervous she was always a strong headed girl she was always a confident girl but here in front of this boy everything changed even Anaya change with him she became a whole new person. In front of him she became nervous the girl who don't know what is blush looking at him she blushed. The girl the girl who never talk more with anyone besides her friends she is here talking with him. She was thinking all of this. When Aarav again called.