untitled

class 1-A was fighting against a villain attack at UA. More specifically, Dabi and Shigaraki. The two had come to "finish what they started". The fight was almost over, minor injuries marking students and aizawa. Bakugo sets off a last explosion in attempt to stop shigaraki from entering kurogiri's gate back to the LOV, but he was unsuccessful since with a quick hop he vanished.

Bakugo landed to the ground, a ringing high-pitched sound filling his head, causing him to grimace and crumble to the ground. His eyes shut tightly and his jaw clenched as he covered his ears with the heels of his hands. A groan left his mouth out of pure anger and frustration.

Kirishima ran towards his asking him frantically if he's alright again and again, but getting no response. He touched his hand and asked once again if he's okay. Bakugo opened his eyes and looked him straight in the eyes, but still didn't say anything. Kirishima was getting scared, because the loud and always yelling bakugo wasnt responding.

He could see his eyes were pained so he thought he had gotten a concussion. By now, the sound in bakugos ears had quietened, but that made it worse for the solemn reason that the noise wasn't the only thing he couldn't hear. Everything had gone mute. Kirishima's voice, Aizawa scolding Deku for his recklessness yet again, even Mineta's loud and obnoxious crying. "I can't hear shit" he said in a concerning low tone and Kirishima froze. What was he supposed to do know? What was Bakugo supposed to do? Had he turned deaf? Is it permanent? Is it because of his quirk? He did the smartest thing he could think of.

"AIZAWA-SENSEI!"

Aizawa took Bakugo to a private room to discuss what is going on. Thankfully Aizawa being their smart teacher knew sign language, so signed and spoke at the same time asking if he knew what went wrong. Bakugo seemed to reply also in sign language, meaning he knew that'd happen sooner or later. "Quirk" "Loud" "Deaf" "Forever" where the words he signed as he said those words slowly as if trying to sync his hands with his mouth.

Aizawa figured he wasn't good at JSL. He should get present mic to teach him immediately. Aizawa thought that he needs to contact his parents, shit that's going to be hard isn't it. He decided to take out a piece of paper and write down some stuff for bakugo to read since he didn't know how good his lip-reading skills were.
"Bakugou-san, I will meet your parents to inform them about this but knowing you already have hold on some jsl seems like you were aware of this. You will have to tell your classmates yourself, somehow, since i will be figuring stuff out with principal Nezu and the rest of the teachers. Sorry this happened."

Bakugo read the piece of paper and nodded as if all the emotions were drained off of him. Aizawa gave him permission to head to the dorms so he walked away. Opening the 1-A class dorm buildings door, kirishima ran towards him, quite litteraly bombarding him with questions like a scared mum. Bakugo growled and rolled his eyes, grabbing him by the wrist and dragging him to his bedroom.

"what happened why so aggresive all of a sudden?" kirishima said furrowing his eyesbrows. Bakugo closed the door behind him, facing him. "I'm deaf, the end" he said and signed aggresively. (who knew one could sign with an attitude) Kirishima's eyes widened in shock. "what do you mean deaf? like fully? forever?" he started asking. Bakugo rolled his eyes yet again in annoyance and nodded "yes you dumbass it's not hard to understand" he replied. kirishima replied with a simple "oh" as he seemed to connect the dots. "Riiight. explosions." he moved his hand as if he's setting off explosions. "boom! boom! Ear damage... makes sense" Bakugo made a face that pointed out the fact that he was surprised the bleach that entered Kirishima's hair allowed him to actually think for once. A moment passed after he nodded. "right".

Now it was Kirishima's turn to look surprised. "How did you hear me?" he asked with pure question in his tone. Bakugo sighed as if it's the most obvious thing, "I've been hard of hearing since i was like eight (8) i know how to understand what people are saying." Kirishima nodded. "Now." Bakugo turned the other way, now facing the door. "I want you to do me a favour and tell those damn extras the shit. I don't want to." He opened the door and walked out, leaving kirishima standing there like an utter idiot, mouth slightly open because, how the fuck was he supposed to do that???