Part 51

Dear diary,
Apart of me is dead. "Klaus I can't believe you" I yelled as I walked over to him. Hitting his chest with my fists. "I didn't want this life for him" I cried as rain came crashing down. "You knew that" I said my body soaked from the ran but I still continue to hit Klaus. Klaus stood in silence taking my punches. "Don't you see Grace now Marcel can be with us forever" Elijah said grabbing my wrist pulling me away from Klaus. "No don't you understand" I angrily said ripping my hands away from Elijah. "Immortality isn't a blessing it's a curse, one I would never wish upon anyone" I spat. "I wanted him to grow old and happy, to have kids of his own... these are now goals he can never achieve" I said looking over at Klaus. "I wanted this Grace" a voice behind me said. I turned to face it. Marcel was now standing the rain fall causing the blood to drain from his shirt. "Marcel" I smiled the rain lifting allowing the sun to shine. I ran over to him wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry for worrying you" he said hugging me back. As I pulled away from him I could see the dark veins surrounded his eyes. "You need human blood to complete your transition" I sighed. "I'll take him" Rebekah suggested. I nodded agreeing with her decision. I turned back towards the area Elijah and Klaus were standing. Klaus was no where to be seen. Before I could ask Elijah point me in the direction of Klaus disappearance. I turned away from the group prepared for the long walk back into town. "I'll meet you back at house" I smiled to Rebekah and Marcel. "Would you like me to join you?" Elijah asked as I began to walk. "I'll be alright, thank you Elijah" I said looking over my shoulder at him. His dark brown eyes were opened wide telling me not to go, no one knew what Klaus was going to do. Or why he had left. I turned my head back towards the direction of the town. I could have Elijah's sense of fear stop me from finding Klaus. I took a deep breath before I began to walk. The journey into town to longer then I expected. My feet grew sore with every step I took. "Klaus" I yelled as I walked into the town square. I looked around the surprisingly empty square. Where was everyone? I continued to walk looking in each shop as I passed. As I passed a local pub I saw blood. I pulled open the door running inside. I gasped as I saw the bodies. They were scattered among the tables of the pub. There must have been a dozen or so. I couldn't feel their spirits, I couldn't bring them back. "Klaus" I asked, my chest quickly rising and falling. What had Klaus done? The pub was lit from the sunlight which grew darker as the sun began to set. I took a step forward breaking a glass bottle under my feet. I looked up to see movement. "Klaus" I asked again. Then he appeared. A gust of wind blowing my blonde hair behind me. I swallowed as I saw him. His lips were covered in blood as well as his shirt. His eyes had a small yellow glow to them, and dark black veins ran down his eyes. I took a step back tripping on the broken glass. Klaus quickly caught me, wrapped his right arm around my waist. I placed my hand on his chest, slowly meeting his gaze. I took that same hand moving it towards his face. Running my thumb under his eye feeling the dark veins as they disappeared. My heart raced as I lifted my lips to his. Gently kissing him. Klaus quickly grabbed my waist lifting me onto one of the pubs tables. He softly laid me down moving his lips to my neck. Blood transferred from his mouth to my body. Everything was happening so fast, like a dream. I sat up moving my hands to Klaus's bet, undoing it. Klaus hands moved under my dress taking off my tights. Inching my hips towards him with his hands. He was so gently and sweet with me. He kissed me with such passion, he was no longer an luxury but an necessity. "I love you" he whispered between kisses. "I love you more Klaus."