Chapter 8

"What's your problem? Telling me to shut up in front of your baby mama

"What's your problem? Telling me to shut up in front of your baby mama."

"Did you not see? She had that dumbass around my kid. They were probably in there playing family. He's probably trying to be it's dad as we speak." I said waiting for Aliyah to come back.

It pissed me off. That motherfucker Cameron had seen my kid before me and they met because of me. They wouldn't even know each other if I didn't hire them. This is bullshit.

"Are you nervous?" Lauryn asked.

"Because of a five year old? Nah I'm good." I lied.

I was nervous as hell. What if he is scared of me? I've heard kids get scared of tall people. His mother is short so I don't think he has been around any tall people. What if he runs away crying?

Lord help me.

All the thinking I was doing I didn't notice the door had opened. I felt an elbow go into my side and then I heard Lauryn gasp.

"He's your twin." She whispered.

I looked down and it was a little boy.

"Reign baby. This is your dad." Aliyah said crouched down to him.

The little boy looked up at me and then back at Aliyah.

"Does he talk?" he asked.

"Talk you idiot." Lauryn nudged me.

"I do." I laughed crouching down to him.

"Okay." he giggled.

"You have my dot." He pointed to my birthmark.

"No you have mine."

"Fine but I think you copied me." he said crossing his arms.

"Who's she?" he asked looking at Lauryn.

"I'm your Auntie Lauryn."

"My Aunt Kayla says she's my only aunt." he said looking at Aliyah.

Now that I notice she hadn't really said anything since he came out. It's like she was a robot. She wasn't showing no emotion and she just looked.

"Reign you can have more than one aunt it just so happen you have a aunt on my side and one on his." she said.

Lauryn started talking to him and that's when I stood up and pulled Aliyah to the side. I just did a head gesture and she followed me.