20

HI HI I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I STARTED A NEW BOOK FOR HQ ONE SHOTS >:D PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT AND GIVE IT SOME LOVE WILL YOU? ALSO DO YOU GUYS WANT A FACE REVEAL?!?!?!?! :O

-------

"REALLY ANYTHING?!"

"YES YES!! JUST DONT TELL YOUR MOTHER!" oikawa exclaimed, a cheeky grin on his face.

with hearing the words carnival and food, rin had gotten up.

clearly, the child was filled with excitement, thought of things such as ferris wheels, cotton candy, and such.

oikawa lifted his arm as he pointed at the pile of clothes that laid on the edge of the small bed. signaling that he wanted rin to get dressed and everything so they could go before it had gotten too crowded.

not knowing that the boy struggles with dressing himself without y/n, oikawa hastily got up. ruffling the chocolate haired child soft locks, and exiting the room.

letting a sigh of relief escape oikawas mouth, his back towards the door

------

you were in the kitchen, still not even changed as you opened the fridge. your eyes scanning the fridge that was filled to the brim with all you could think about. looking for the mayo, you found it. grabbing the condiment and making your way back to the counter to finish up the sandwiches. you made six to be exact, some for now, then some for lunch before you'd leave the carnival or whatever.

you were honestly also filled with excitement, you've been so occupied with work at the hospital lately that you hadn't had the chance to bring rin anywhere this exciting.

you h/c was tied up into a messy bun, a few strands falling in front of your face as you blew at them. trying to get them away, since it kept poking your eyes.

he walked over to you after hearing oikawa close the door to Rin's bedroom. he waltzed over to stand by you, a snarky smile plastered on his lips.

"need help y/n chan? you should go get changed so we can leave soon!"

"thank you tooru."

the setter nodded, rubbing the back of his neck. watching as you disappeared down the hallway, he grabbed a butter knife. beginning to spread the mayo across each of the sandwiches. filling them with ham, cheese, lettuce and more. then, tossing them into zip lock bags.

oikawa glanced down at his phone, the bring rays admitting from it, caused him to squint his eyes as he clicked on messages.

clicking on his bestfriends contact

------

iwa-chan :]

IWA CHANN :0

iwa-chan :]
yes tooru?

REMEMBER I TOLD YOU I HAD PLANS WITH Y/N TODAY!
IM EXCITED IS ALL :]

iwa-chan :]
i don't remember you telling me any of this, where are you two going?

THAT CARNIVAL IN _______ CITY :D

iwa-chan :]
heard it was gonna be pretty fun there this year, you better now spend all your money trying to win those scam games tooru-

I WOULD DO NO SUCH

iwa-chan :]
if rin wanted to you would dumbass-

------

oikawa shivered as he read the text, was this man a psychic?! he had thought to himself. the fact that iwaizumi knew his childhood best friend so well still freaked oikawa out.

before getting the chance to reply, the door to rins room had swung open. almost causing oikawa to faint, his eyes met another of a chocolate hue.

rin was, to put it mildly, amusing. his hoodie was halfway on and his shirt was backward. surprisingly, the remainder of his attire was in excellent shape.

"Mr tooru? can you uh..help?" the child murmured embarrassingly, looking away as he avoided eye contact at all costs.

oikawa smiled and nodded enthusiastically. He took a step over to the little boy. reaching down to assist Rin in fixing his top and hoodie then oikawa looked at the messy sight of rins hair, he couldn't bear staring at the boy's ruffled long hair any longer.

"lets..fix that hair first okay?! have you ever tried tying it up! its sure long enough!" oikawa bargained, earning a slight nod from the boy.

------

oikawa stared in the mirror, his handsome son reminding him so much of himself. honestly, it made him so happy seeing rin. he'd always wanted to be a father, and just doing all of this for rin made him feel like one.

the top half of the child hair was tied up in a low bun, the rest down.

even IF rins hair didn't look much like oikawas, he was still happy nonetheless.

rin was incredibly adorable, clearly, oikawa took pride in that.

assuming that rin got his looks from his father, it just boosted the males ego even more.

------

"WOAH I LOOK LIKE UNCLE KENMA!"

nevermind.his ego just went back down.

𝘼/𝙉

𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝘽𝘼𝘽𝙀𝙎 𝙈𝙒𝘼𝙃 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐? 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙏𝙀? 𝘿𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙒𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍? >:( 𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝙂𝙊 𝘿𝙊 𝙎𝙊!!

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙇 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙎𝙐𝙋𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏 𝙄𝙉 𝙈𝙔 𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂! 𝙄𝙏 𝙈𝙀𝘼𝙉𝙎 𝘼 𝙇𝙊𝙏!

𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙐𝙀 𝙄𝙉 𝙈𝙔 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙎 𝙋𝙇𝙎 𝙄 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝙀𝙀 𝘿𝙍𝘼𝙈𝘼 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙂𝙀𝙏𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙄𝙆𝘼𝙒𝘼 𝘼𝙉𝙁 𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙊𝙄𝙆𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙂𝙀𝙏𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃𝙃𝙄𝙈