Chapter 23

ADAM DEPURTURE'S AT AIRPORT
     It's 7 o'clock in the morning,Adam is at the airport with his luggages walking heading to the check in place for his depurture to Washington DCt,before he leaves,he hears the sound of two people calling him  but their were so familiar and when he turns,he sees his friend James and Jane behind him.

    Adam is suprised after seeing Jane and James at the Airport and starts feeling bad because he didn't say goodbye to his friends due to the  restriction that he was given by his military general to keep a secret about his depurture and his rescuing mission.

     Adam then decides to go them and when he arrives to them and then he starts apologising to them,
Adam;I'm so sorry guys,i didn't mean to do this and i wanted to tell you about this but i was restricted by the military general.
James;Don't worry about it,we understand,sarah told us everything about what you're going through.

              Jane then intervenes the conversation between James and Adam and starts talking to Adam,
Jane;But you could have at least lie to us and say goodbye.
Adam;I'm sorry for what happened,I was confused when i heard about the news and I didn't know what to do.
Jane;It's Okay,don't worry about that,I hope you will come back at collage safe and sound.
Adam;The only thing that i need from you,it is your prayers from you guys.
Jane;Don't worry about that,we will pray for you.
Adam;thanks.

    Adam then hugs Jane and James and says goodbye to his friends,then James says his last words to Adam,
James;Take good care bro!,I hope we will meet each other soon
Adam;I hope so.
    Adam takes his luggages and then leaves heading to the plane for his depurture.